Epilogue (Part 2)- For Me:

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️- mature themes

Eren whipped out a condom from his back pocket. I laughed— he had been waiting for this. Sex was one of the few things Eren thought about, and he hadn't seen me in weeks— of course he was prepared.

"Shut the fuck up before I break you," Eren chided, covering his slight embarrassment. "I've just been missing you," he mumbled.

"That's sweet. Now take off the rest of your clothes," I ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Eren obeyed, pulling off his sweatpants. I watched the key necklace I had given to him dangle on his muscular chest, glinting in the light from the hallway. He slipped on the condom and leaned on top of me, trapping me between his arms and breathing heavily.

"First, a goodnight kiss," he started, coming up to my lips slowly. Just as I was about to kiss him, Eren dug his teeth into the side of my neck, digging his fingers into the back of my waist.

I arched my back in pain, flinching. "You asshole! I thought you wanted a kiss!"

Eren's green eyes lifted to meet mine and he gave me a sly smirk. "I just want to keep you in line, baby."

I felt the tip of his cock prod the entrance to my cunt. Eren pecked my cheek reassuringly.

"Are you ready for it?" he whispered. I nodded, wrapping my arms and legs around Eren's muscular frame. He thrusted into me, "Oh fuck—"

My eyes rolled back— despite the many times I had been with Eren, that first thrust was one I could never prepare for. His cock was always bigger than I remembered.

"You're so tight," Eren breathed, staying still for a moment. I felt his hand squish my cheeks together roughly and lift my head up. His fiery stare burned into me: "Didn't I tell you to look at me when I fuck you?" Eren shoved his thumb in my mouth. "If it hurts... suck it up," he said harshly.

With no hesitation, Eren began pounding into me roughly, keeping his green eyes locked onto mine the entire time. He grinned triumphantly, enjoying all of the different lustful expressions I was making.

I watched in awe as he pounded into me, face contorted as his key necklace dangled over me. I ran my fingers across Eren's raw, hot skin, feeling his biceps and core tense and relax with each thrust. A sheen of sweat covered his forehead, small bits of his dark hair sticking to it.

He was relentless. It was nonstop. It felt like he had been fucking me roughly for hours. There were hickeys and scratch marks all over my skin— but the worst pain was his cock. I had expected his rhythm to slow as time went on, but it had only increased.

"It— it hurts—!" I choked out, feeling tears pooling in my eyes.

Eren looked down on me and pressed his lips against mine deeply, still continuing to pound into me. The bed rocked us back and forth, but he didn't stop. As we made out, Eren wiped a tear from my face with his thumb.

"Don't be sad, baby," he mumbled into the crook of my neck, "I love you so much."

My breath hitched— Eren had moved his fingers back down to the entrance of my cunt as he continued to thrust into me roughly. I felt myself tighten around his cock.

"Fuck, babe, that's good," he heaved, breaking eye-contact for a moment to enjoy the feeling. Before I could react, Eren flipped me on top of him. I straddled his cock, feeling it press against my insides. Eren's green eyes stared wildly at me as he wiped the sweat from his brow, pushing his loose hair behind his ears. His key necklace rested on his glistening, muscular chest. I leaned forward to touch it, pushing myself onto Eren's cock, earning a moan from him.