Chapter 29- Room Service:

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️- mature themes

Eren ignored me as I continued to punch his back, ordering him to drop me. My face was flush with rage and embarrassment— the two of us earning weird stares as he carried me into the main room through the crowd of people. I instantly panicked, realizing my underwear was probably being revealed to the general public. I released my grip on Eren's jacket and pulled my dress down with both my hands. However, the moment I let go, I began to tip over, head falling closer and closer to the floor. In response, Eren flicked me back, sighing deeply, and held me bridal style.

"Would you please let go of me already?! You've made your point. I'll follow you!"

He grunted, but dropped me, green eyes staring straight ahead, an irritated and cold expression plastered on his face.

I followed him closely up the stairs to the first floor of hotel rooms.

"You're taking too long," Eren said shortly, snatching me by the waist and pulling me forward.

I scoffed, "Are you serious? What are you in such a rush for?"

I was surprised that Eren had decided to address me in public— normally the two of us just ignored each other. He seemed to be rather angry about something, though I couldn't pinpoint what. As he dragged me along the hallway, passing by many empty rooms, I couldn't help but notice how unfortunately attractive he looked in that suit. A loose tie with partially unbuttoned white button down looked good on him. And that jacket did his frame well. I scolded myself for admiring him— I came here to find new boys! Not to ogle at Eren again. Hopefully, this will be quick and I can get back to that boy I was talking with earlier. That is, if he hasn't left me yet...

Eren stopped and swiped a keycard over the door handle to a hotel room, pulling me in after him by the wrist. He shut the door behind us, finally deciding to meet my eyes.

"Are you going to tell me what your problem is?" I asked annoyedly, crossing my arms.

Suddenly, Eren's expression softened to one of aloofness, and he leaned up against the door.

"I'm bored of this party. I was hoping we could entertain each other for a bit," he said cooly.

I pursed my lips, "I'm busy," I replied sourly.

"Really? It looked to me like you were standing alone a few minutes ago."

"I was waiting for someone."

Eren stared at the ceiling, undoing his tie. "Can't they wait for you for a bit too, then?" he asked, eyes wandering over my body.

"Eren..." I sighed, unsure of what to do. I couldn't deny that I wanted him. He just looked too good to pass up.

He stepped up to me, taking me gently by the waist. "Just a kiss, then?"

I stared into his green eyes. He was so enticing— so... handsome. I could feel his cold fingers press against the bare skin of my back— although he had put on a relaxed expression, his body language revealed something else. I could feel his nails digging into my waist ever so slightly. Not enough to hurt, but enough to show that he craved something from me.

Eren moved his head to the crook of my neck, pressing his lips against it. "Just one bite..."

To my chagrin, I took one hand and snatched his hair, gripping it tightly between my fingers.

"Fine. One bite," I muttered, flinching as he bit into my neck. As soon as he did it, I could feel myself grow tense, wanting more. Damn you, Eren Yeager, for being so seductive.