Epilogue (Part 1)- Tired?:

(A/N)~ Okay, so I'm not sure if a double-epilogue is a thing, but let's just pretend for the time being, kay? Idk I'm not a writer dont @me. 

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️- mature themes

About two weeks had passed since I had moved out of my dorm and back home. I hadn't seen Eren yet, but he was coming over tonight, and I could barely wait. We had been texting and FaceTiming on-and-off while we were separated, but it wasn't the same as having him here.

Plus, if I'm being totally honest... I really wanted to fuck him. So bad, in fact, that I went shopping for some new lingerie— chosen by Eren over FaceTime— and decided to wear it tonight as a surprise.

I heard the key jiggle in the lock as Eren finally arrived. I checked the clock. Eight PM. Perfect timing.

I stood in front of the door wearing nothing but my lingerie, waiting for Eren to walk in. He opened the door, looking tired as ever in his baggy gray sweats and navy jacket. His hair was, of course, in its usual messy bun, bits of it falling into his green eyes. He dragged his bags in, staring at the floor with a worn-out expression, still not looking up at me.

I began to feel less and less confident about my planned sexual endeavors for the night.

"Traffic was a fucking nightmare," Eren grumbled, dropping his bags and putting his key necklace back on. "I'm dead."

Just as I was about to run away to cover myself up so Eren wouldn't see me in this embarrassing scenario, he lifted his gaze from the floor. His green eyes widened as he scanned my body from my feet up. When he reached my face, my cheeks were already hot from humiliation.

"... Hi," I said quietly, with not much confidence.

"... Howdy..." he replied, mouth hanging open.

"I can change, if you want..." I started, "I know you said you were tired—"

Eren ran towards me and quickly scooped me into his arms, kissing me deeply. "No— stay," he breathed. "I've missed you," he paused, then squeezed my ass, "and you..." he muttered into the crook of my neck. "Where's the bedroom?"

I pointed down the hallway and Eren carried me over, throwing me onto the mattress and pinning me down to the bed when we arrived. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him into me, not caring that I probably seemed desperate. It had been too long since I'd last felt his skin against mine. I kissed him deeply, letting him wrap his arms around my waist as I straddled him. Eren ran his tongue along my lower lip, waiting for me to open up.

"Jacket and shirt off first, please," I said between kisses.

"Fine," Eren breathed, pulling away for a moment to cross his arms and lift his shirt off, revealing the muscular, bare skin of his chest. His key necklace glinted in the light creeping in from the hallway.

Eren leaned back over me, hooking his finger under my jaw as he kissed me again. His other hand crept down my waist to the back of my thigh where he gripped my ass tightly. I felt the cold key hit my sternum as he moved closer to me.

After a few more minutes of making-out intensely, the puddle that was pooling in my panties reminded me what I had really come here for.

"Eren," I gasped, "Can we get started, please?"

As he continued to kiss me, I felt Eren's smirk grow wide. He loved when I grew desperate. Praising and begging were Eren's two favorite things. That, and then going from teasing me to fucking me so hard that I could barely walk the next day. On some days, there was no mercy with him.