Lilas Roi (King Lilac: Part 1)

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Art Room.

Kalianna burst into the room, buzzing with excitement, squealing and twirling around with a bunch of white invitations with a rose gold heart seal.

"Today's the day! Eeeeee!" Kalianna ran over to Rose and twirled her around. "Today's the day Rose!"

"Well you seem pretty excited Kalianna! So, what is this special day?" The Art teacher questioned.

"It's my cousin Fae's wedding day! And all of you guys are invited!" Kalianna threw the invitations into the air.

The group in the room cheered as they caught the envelopes.

"I've already invited the rest of our friends. Dress your best!" Kalianna giggled. "Bye!" She waved, leaving the art room, closing the door behind her.

After going downstairs to the courtyard, Kalianna bumped into Lila. The noirette rolled her eyes and attempted to go around the girl but she blocked her path.

Kal groaned. "What do you want?"

"An invitation to your cousin's wedding of course!" Lila smiled and gestured to her classmates who were gleefully reading their invitations. "It'd be such an honor! Fae's actually my favourite singer and-"

"Is that a lie or a truth? I can't really tell." Kali crossed her arms, narrowing her eyes at Lila.

"It's the truth Little Miss Royalty." Lila scowled.

"Even if it is, you don't really think I'd just hand an invitation over to you right? Did you forget that we're enemies? And plus I already told Fae all about you. She doesn't want liars at her wedding." Kalianna smirked at a shocked Lila and walked past her.

"Hey!" Anna snapped when Lila harshly grabbed her wrist, stopping her from walking any further.

"Now listen here you pretentious snob, your going to invite me. Then I'll make a big show in front of everyone and then they'll see how nice you are for inviting a girl who's just as famous as you, kay?" Lila have her a eye-closed smile.

"That was cute, really," Kalianna ripped her wrist out of Lila's hold and dusted off the end of her designer sleeve where Lila had curled her filthy hand around. "First of all, you'll never be as famous as me, second of all, this wedding is for friends, which your not, relatives, which, again, your not, and VIPS, such as Jagged Stone, Prince Ali, and Adrien Agreste." Kalianna smirked.

"Adrien's gonna be there too?!"

"Along with his father Gabriel Agreste."

Lila gasped.

"Shame your not coming, you would've seen how lovely me and Adrien looked together." Kalianna smiled at a furious Lila.

"He's your date isn't he?" Lila hissed through gritted teeth, clenching her fists.

"Of course!" Kalianna giggled. "Toodles!" She did a little wave at Lila with her fingers and walked away to Ronnie and Juleka, who were cuddling on a bench.

Lila growled. 'She's going to the wedding with MY Adrien as her date?! Not on my watch!'

She strutted over to Max and Logan. "Hey Max! I lost my invitation, could I see yours? I forgot what time the wedding is." She faked a sheepish chuckle.

Max smiled at her. "Su-"

"No!" Logan jumped in. "Come on Max," He dragged Max away.

"Whooooa!" Max yelled. He didn't even notice that he dropped his invitation.