Ikari Gozen

Scene: Marinette's Room.

On the computer, Aurore and Mireille announce the annual Friendship Day contest.

"Hey, buddies. As you know, Friendship Day is officially here." Mireille said.

"Today, hundreds of amazing new friendships will be created all over Paris. Right, Mireille?" Aurore asked.

"You got it, Aurore. Once again, buddies, this year you and your secret new friend, picked at random, will go on an exciting adventure across Paris, searching for a hidden celebrity."

"And this time, our celebrity is none other than the muse of Gabriel brand: the one and only Adrien Agreste!" Aurore annouced.

The screen directed to Adrien.

"Hello." Adrien waved.

Kalianna bit her lip.

"Hello~ Ah!" Marinette stares at Adrien on screen with her mouth open as she waved back while Alya closes her mouth for her. "Oh no! What- what if they didn't get my sign-up text just like last year? What if I don't get to take part in the game?"

"Not gonna happen, because, last year, you didn't have your amazing BFF to make sure everything was gonna be fine," Alya pinned a friendship pin on the bluenette's chest.

Marinette sighs with relief. "Thanks, Alya." She hugs the girl.

Rose squeals. "Here we go! It's starting!"

"Let me recap the rules for our buddies here." Mireille offered. "When Adrien pushes this button," Adrien held up a tablet with a red button as Mireille gestured to it. "thousands of text messages will be simultaneously sent all across Paris. In the message, each of you will find a first riddle to solve, which will eventually lead you to your new friend. Then, together you'll attempt to solve more riddles, which, if done correctly, will lead you straight to Adrien."

"Right here, in this super secret location, where I'll be waiting for the lucky winners. Ready?" Adrien questioned.

"Three, two, one, GO!" The trio yelled in unison as Adrien pushes the button and the girls receive their riddles.

"I'm the highest heart of the city." Alya read on her phone. "Ah, the Sacré-Cœur, of course! Good luck, girls!" She runs off downstairs.

"Where animals live nearby dinosaurs." Oh! The zoo at the Jardin des Plantes near the paleontology museum. Oh, this is so much fun!" Rose takes off.

"Once home of royalty, now home of art." The Louvre museum! Aha, victory!" Alix runs off.

Juleka mumbles; then looks happy and walks off.

"I stand up tall and made of steel, with baguettes and garlic at my heel. I love the colors red white, and blue, but obviously not as much as you. I am a marvel for all to see, though to some, I am a monstrosity!" Hmmm," Kalianna tapped her chin. "Tall and made of steel... a-ha! The Effiel Tower! Good luck Mar!" She ran off.

Scene: Musée Grévin. 

The museum is revealed to be the secret hideout of Adrien during the game. An entire studio setup is seen and the camera crew are busy.

"Thank you so much for your participation, Adrien." Aurore thanked. "Now all we need to do is wait for the first new couple of friends." 

Adrien makes a statue pose next to the statue of his father, which Aurore and Mireille giggle at.

Scene: Effiel Tower.

Kalianna arrived at the Effiel Tower and saw someone she thought she'd never see again. "Oh no," She groaned.