Le Banquet (Feast)

Nadja Chamack is reporting on TVi from the museum.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! The Louvre Museum will be unveiling its latest acquisition today: a mysterious statue carved from hardened lava, which was recently discovered on the highest mountaintops of Tibet, by the museum's curator, Mr. Kubdel."

While she was speaking, Marinette had run up to the crowd and started jumping up. She peeked through and saw Adrien's back turned to her.

"Adrien," The bluenette spoke in a dreamy tone.

"Marinette, I asked Alix to get us into this unveiling so I could show you what I figured out about superheroes. Not so you could gawk at Adrien. You can do that any day at school, girl." Alya said to her.

"Super Adrien... —ah, heroes! I'm all ears." 

"Hey!" Kalianna hurried over to Adrien. "Sorry, I'm late." She clutched her boyfriend's arm, causing him to blush.

Marinette noticed this and frowned.

"Cool, so first you need to know that superheroes like Ladybug, Leopardess, and Cat Noir get their powers from magic jewels called Miraculous," Alya said, getting out her phone.

Marinette, whose eyes had slowly started to shift towards Adrien, snapped her attention back to Alya. "You told me you're gonna stop researching Ladybug or Leopardess so you wouldn't jeopardize their secret identities!" 

"Oh, I—I know." Alya rubbed the back of her neck. "Except this research has nothing to do with their identities. I'm gonna help them unmask Hawk Moth! And I think I found a connection between superheroes, Hawk Moth, and the Miraculous."

Marinette's eyes widened.

Kalianna noticed her friends and leaned into Adrien's ear. "I gotta go." She kissed his cheek and left towards her friends. "Hey, guys! What's up?"

"Kali! Perfect timing!" Alya smiled.

~~~~~~~~

"Okay, I'm convinced Ladybug, Leopardess Cat Noir, and other Miraculous holders have been depicted through the centuries," Alya spoke as she walked through the King Tut exhibit with her friends. "Until, for some unknown reason, they disappeared, and the world forgot about them. We already know this. The Ladybug and Leopardess from Ancient Egypt." She looked at the Egyptian Papyrus scroll. (From The Pharoah)

"Here, a black knight," Alya pointed out the knight. "Or, Black Cat Miraculous holder." She grabbed Marinette's hand and dragged her away. "Come on!"

"Hmm..." Alix hummed, peering at the black knight as she and Kalianna followed after Marinette and Alya.

"And here," Alya pointed at a beautiful painting of a woman surrounded by butterflies. "A lady, or, a Butterfly superhero. Now this," She showed a picture of Hercules on her phone to her friends. "Hercules, or Lion Miraculous holder."

"Whoa, whoa, back up! So does that mean there's a long lost Lion Miraculous?" Kalianna raised an eyebrow.

"Why not a Bunny Miraculous while you're at it?" Alix inquired.

"Now you know back in the day sculptures were painted, right? Most of the paint vanished over time, but tiny microscopic pigments still remain. Thanks to this special app," Alya took a picture of an aloof statue. "witness how it originally looked." She revealed that the statue was in fact an ancient Ladybug Miraculous holder on her phone. "But here's the big thing. All these works of art have something in common." She zoomed in on the photo of the black night on her device, revealing a symbol on his chest. "It's the same symbol! Look, it's everywhere." She zoomed in on the picture of the butterfly lady, revealing the exact same symbol.