Onii-Chan (Oni-Chan: Part 3)

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie.

Lila runs inside the bakery. "Help! There's a monster chasing me!"

"You have something on your.. forehead." Sabine pointed out.

Lila's horn glows and Sabine receives a phone message. "Oh, what a strange message!"

Scene: Officer Roger's Car.

"We've got her!" Ladybug spoke.

The inside of the car begins to glow.

"Not again!" Cat Noir exclaimed.

Oni-Chan swaps places with Sabine.

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie.

"So, you still think you can get away from me?" Oni-Chan pointed her bokkan at Lila.

"Honey?" Tom opens the door and is shocked to find Oni-Chan.

The villain ignored him and advanced towards Lila. "All you have to do is give up on Adrien, and all of this will stop."

Tom taps on Oni-Chan's shoulder, angrily. "Ahem. Nobody attacks customers at the Dupain-Cheng bakery. And where is my wife?"

Just the Leopardess burst in. "Glitter Spray!" Her can appeared in her hand and she sprayed all over the room.

Tom, Lila, and Oni-Chan began coughing.

"Let's go!" Leopardess grabbed Lila's upper arm and ran out of the bakery with her.

When the glitter cleared, Oni-Chan saw that Lila wasn't there.

"Darn that stupid wild cat!" Oni-Chan was about to run but Tom stopped her.

"Wait!"

Scene: Outside The Bakery.

Cat Noir and Ladybug jump in front of Leopardess and Lila, stopping them from running.

"Lila, are you okay?" Cat Noir asked.

"You're rushing to my rescue even after all those nasty things I said to you? I really misjudged you, Ladybug!" Lila hugs the bug hero. "You're the only one who can help me!" Her horn grows.

'I just helped you though.' Leopardess rolled her eyes.

"I knew she'd wind up liking you in the end." Cat Noir winked.

Ladybug looked uncomfortable. She pushes Lila away.

"Anyway, since Kalianna doesn't have a giant horn on her head that acts like some kind of tracker, I figured I'd hide her somewhere safe cause she found me and begged me to hide her." Leopardess averted her eyes to the sky.

"She should've taken me with her! She just completely booked it from me and I don't even know why." Lila looked down. "I thought we were in this together."

Leopardess rolled her eyes while Ladybug receives a message on her yo-yo. "What kind of message is this?"

In a flash, she had swapped places with Oni-Chan.

"Hey! Not cool! The girls were just starting to get along!" Cat Noir fight Oni-Chan.

Leopardess snorted. "More like Lila forcing herself on Ladybug when she doesn't even like her." She muttered. Just then her choker beeped, she was now down to three leopard paw prints. Nevertheless, she went to go back Cat Noir up.

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie.

"Ladybug! My wife answered the phone, and then POOF, she disappeared! And then that villain showed up, and now you're here, and-"