Test de grossesse (Pregnancy Test)

A/N: This chapter was inspired by one of my lovely followers, @wolfypaws17.

Edited: UPDATE!!! Btw, I just got an idea for a chapter, let's say that Kalianna's older cousin comes to visit, and let's just say that she takes a pregnancy test it's positive but one of the maids find it and shows it to Kalianna's parents and they freak out, thinking she's pregnant and then they tell Gabriel and they look all over Paris for Adrien and Kalianna because they thought that they were eloping or something when in reality, they were on a date and its Kalianna's cousin who's pregnant. That's would be such a funny and dramatic chapter. Just a thought, you don't have to do it but it would be nice if you did❤love your book!!

~~~~~~~~

Fae: 22

Scene: De-Sinclair Estate; Foyer.

"Nice to meet you, young man!" Darius smiled warmly as he shook hands with Danny Sterling, Fae's boyfriend who she had been dating for over 3 years now.

Danny was a 24-year-old famous rockstar for a renowned band called, "The Punks." Fae had met him in a club in L.A when he was performing a song with his band, and they immediately hit it off. Danny had a silver mohawk, brown skin, and brown eyes. Overall, he was handsome.

"It's so nice to meet the guy who's been treating my cousin like the queen she is

"It's so nice to meet the guy who's been treating my cousin like the queen she is." Kalianna grinned.

"I mean, how else would I treat her? Like a princess? Nah, she's a queen." Danny smirked at his girlfriend.

Fae looked away, blushing and smiling like a fool.

"So how long will you all be staying in Paris?" Victoria questioned.

"Only for a few days. Is it okay if we stay in the guest room?" Fae clung to Danny.

"Of course. Your family." Darius said.

"Oh, I'm so rude." Kalianna giggled when she felt the arms around her waist tighten a little. "The one that's behind me practically giving me cuddles is my secret boyfriend Adrien Agreste."

"Secret boyfriend?" Danny raised an eyebrow.

"We're secretly dating. We're not ready to go public yet." Adrien spoke, his voice a bit muffled due to having his face buried in Kal's neck.

"We've been dating for about 2 years now."

Danny chuckled. "That long huh? I don't know how you guys can be so good at keeping your hands off each other in public. I give my PDA to Fae every time to show those desperate guys that she's mine." He wrapped his arms around Fae's waist and kissed her lips.

"Awww. Darius why don't we do that?!"

"Because... we're always busy?"

"That's not an excuse!"