Reflekdoll (Part 2)

Scene: The Effiel Tower.

Lady Noire dodges Reflekdoll's attacks. "Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Well, Lady Noire, it looks like you're playing the easy part today!" Mister Bug uttered.

"Not so sure about that!" Lady Noire blocks Reflekdoll's attack with her staff. "Looks like we'll be taking on two opponents with each other's power!"

Mister Bug and Lady Noire dodge Reflekdoll's laser. "Ah!"

"Stay focused, Mister Bug. Use the yo-yo as a shield!" Lady Noir yelled.

Mister Bug smacks himself with the yo-yo. "Yoww!"

Lady Noire face-palmed.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Mayura and Hawk Moth are viewing the battle through Reflekta and Reflekdoll.

"They've swapped their Miraculouses!" Hawk Moth adduced.

"And they're struggling with their new powers," Mayura spoke.

"Make the most of it, Reflekta, their Miraculouses are within your reach!"

Scene: Effiel Tower.

"Yes, Hawk Moth!" Reflekta replied.

"Just my luck, I'm gonna have to capture two akumas instead of one!" Mister Bug complained.

"No! One akuma, and one amok!" Lady Noire informed

Reflekdoll shoots a beam at the heroes, suddenly, Logan appeared in front of them and blocked the attack.

"Wow, that's your villain ability? Being able to shoot a beam out of your mouth?" The wolf hero laughed. "How boring!" He turned to Lady Noire and Mister Bug, giving them a cheeky grin and saluting them with two fingers. "Wolfsbane at your service or, switched Ladybug and Cat Noir."

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Ah, another hero," Hawk Moth narrowed his eyes.

"It seems he was the Miraculous of the Wolf judging by his appearance." Mayura chimed in.

"Reflekta, we won't be changing plans because of this new hero, capture his Miraculous as well,"

Scene: Effiel Tower.

"Yes Hawk Moth," Reflekta nodded.

"How do we know we can trust you?" Mister Bug asked Wolfsbane suspiciously.

Reflekdoll attacks, forcing the heroes the jump away.

"Leopardess sent me here to help you guys. She gave me the Wolf Miraculous and my mission is return it back when the battle's over." Wolfsbane explained.

"Well we need all the help we can get. Reflekta has been reakumatized by Hawk Moth, but that giant doll of hers is a sentimonster, created by the owner of the Peacock Miraculous!" Lady Noire attacks Reflekdoll. "Hah!"

Mister Bug and Wolfsbane attack Reflekdoll as well, sending her stumbling back.

"Okay, so we have to find Reflekta's akumatized object, and the baby monster's amok!" Mister Bug summarized while he, Wolfsbane, and Lady Noire block another laser beam.

"Can you manage, or should we switch back?" Lady Noire asked.

"C'mon, I'm totally capable of doin' it. I just need to use my Lucky-!"

"Whoa bucko! Isn't it a little too early for that?" Wolfsbane raised an eyebrow.

"He's right. You don't know enough about your opponent yet!" Lady Noire added on.