Chapter 105 - Khawla, the Housewife

Start from the beginning

Sebastian: Khawla, look at me. Khawla!

I'm darting my eyes everywhere but him. I don't have the balls to face him after breaking the dishes, as he was already mad and disappointed in me. Although it wasn't on purpose. It was just an accident as the clumsy person I am.

As my panic attack only gets worst, Sebastian scoops me up and heads to our bedroom, holding me firmly in his arms. He sits me on the edge of the bed and kneels down in front of me.

Sebastian: Khawla! Look into my eyes.

Sebastian tries to call me to reality once more, but in vain. His voice sounds muffled as if he's speaking under the water.

I was getting breathless, feeling as something was squeezing my chest, suffocating me. My heart is speeding crazily. I'm sweating cold, and I can't stop shaking.

As I'm not responding to Sebastian's attempts to calm me down, he decided on something drastic. He removes his black T-shirt that I'm wearing, leaving me only on my black panties. Then, it's his turn to remove his white wifebeater and gray sweatpants. He only keeps his black briefs on. Then, he lays me down on the middle of the bed, and lays down beside me, supporting himself on one of his elbows, and begins to touch me. First, one hand caress my hair, and the other is on my cheek, while all his body is leaned against mine.

Sebastian: Do you feel it? Focus only on my touches on your bare skin.

Sebastian murmurs hoarsely on my ear, trying to calm me down.

Then, he slides his hand from my cheek to my neck, then further down to my shoulder, continues down to my collar bone... I feel goosebumps, and I shudder under his touch.

Finally, my gray-blue eyes meet his fierce amber ones, and Sebastian smiles faintly at me.

Sebastian: Hi, there, little fairy.

I don't answer him. I'm still shivering, breathing hard, with my heart still racing inside my ribcage. And now, I have to deal with another sensation, the one of being soaked in my pussy with the proximity and touches of the man I love. It's overwhelming!

Sebastian's hand slides to my breast. He begins to knead it, then his thumb runs circles over my nipple. Without warning, he pinches my bud hard, and the pain sensation spread throughout my body. Our eyes are glued into each other's all the time, and his touches and gaze are bringing me back to reality little by little.

Sebastian wets his lips with the tip of this tongue, like a hungry wolf ready to feast on his prey. I get distracted, looking at this movement, and he calls me back.

Sebastian: Keep your eyes on mines all the time. Focus on them.

This time, I listen to what he's saying and nod in reply, staring back at his fierce amber eyes.

Sebastian's hand slides further south, caressing my waist, sliding to my hip side, achieving to my thigh. His talented hand contours from the outer of my thigh to the inner part of it, then his hand moves a little bit up, rubbing my pussy softly over the fabric of my panties. I let out a little moan of pleasure.

Sebastian: Good girl...

Sebastian compliments me in a murmur and leans down to kiss my lips softly. Then he lifts his head to me keep looking into those fierce amber eyes that are displaying all his care, love, and worry towards me.

His fingers slide inside of my underwear and play with my clit, doing circular movements, bringing me back from the darkness of my mind to a world full of pleasure and desire. My breath isn't steady only because of what Sebastian and I are doing; otherwise, I would be fine now, as the panic attack has subsided.

Noticing that I'm back to normal, Sebastian seizes my mouth in a passionate kiss, plummeting two fingers inside my core. My moans of pleasure are muffled in his mouth that is devouring me.

In no time, my panties are rip to shred, his briefs fly to the floor, and Sebastian is thrusting his big and thick dick inside of me. Only our moans and groans can be heard in the bedroom.

We make love many times before I fall into a deep and tranquil slumber, tired of all the stress of today, added to the panic attack and the multiple orgasms Sebastian has given to me.

***

I wake up in the arms of Sebastian. He's looking at me, caressing my hair, and a smile creeps into his lips when he notices that I'm awake.

Sebastian: Welcome back to life, Sleeping Beauty.

I nuzzle my face back into his muscular chest. I love his masculine scent of forest and musk; it makes me feel safe and protected, even when he is the threat.

Khawla: Hmm... I want to sleep more...

I whine and pout, closing my eyes again. Sebastian laughs at my childish behavior.

Sebastian: No more sleeping for now. We need to get ready to go to the gym, as it's getting late.

Khawla: Gym?!

I groan, not happy as the lazy cat I am.

Sebastian rolls us over the bed, pressing my back on the mattress, and pins me under his weight. We're still in all our naked glory. He has a hungry grin on his lips, and his fierce amber eyes are darker with desire.

Sebastian: Although I would like to continue our bedroom activities, you have a championship to get prepared to, little fairy. Don't forget that the Ice Figure Skating competition is in less than four months from now.

I groan again while Sebastian stands up and heads to the bathroom.

"Why on Earth have I accepted to join the team again?"

I heave a tired sigh.

"At least being part of the team has saved my skin from being expelled from Mystery Spell University."

I get up, choose some black yoga pants, and a black T-shirt before heading to the bathroom to take a shower to remove the smell of sex from me and clean up my private parts that are full coated by Sebastian's seeds.

My werewolf leaves the bathroom wrapped only in a white towel, hanging low on his waistline. I can't help to steal a glace and wolf-whistler at him, then I rush inside the room and start running the water. Cold water, I would say, as the view of that perfect sculpted Greek God's body aroused me on the spot.

After the shower, we both head to the gym, where Sebastian will torture me as the sadistic coach he is.