Chapter 5

Amari opened his eyes, unsure of what had just happened. 

Amari looked around, seeing that Yasuda had used his whole body to cling to Amari's arm once more. 

Pochikuma~WAAAAKEY WAKEY KIDS!  UP N' RISING!  A NEW MOTIVE IS READY SO HURRY UP AND GET DOWN H-~

Tokuma~Calm down Pochikuma.  Come down to the cafeteria and eat so we can start our new motive.~

Amari shook his arm a small bit, trying to wake Yasuda up.

Amari: "Yasu, it's morning.  We gotta go get breakfast."

Yasuda held on tighter to Amari's arm, seeming to refuse to let go. 

Amari shook his arm a little harder. 

Amari: "Cmon Yasu, we have to go now."

Yasuda: "Fine."

Yasuda let go of Amari's arm and proceeded to shift off of the bed, kicking Amari on the way. 

'I wonder what's for breakfast, I wonder what's the motive today.'

Amari sat up and slowly got off the bed. 

Amari: "Hey Yasu, are ya worried?"

Yasuda: "About what?"

Amari: "About the motive, are ya worried about who'll die or kill next?"

Yasuda: "...... Amari, the people left here... their lives don't matter to me.  Besides you, actually, I quite care for your life."

Amari: "Thanks?  I guess?"

'I mean I guess it's a good thing that he cares about my life.  But, not anyone else's.  I don't know how to respond to that.'

Yasuda: "Well if you want to eat then we should probably go then."

Before Amari could respond Yasuda had already started leaving.

Amari: "Wait for me Yasu!"

As Amari walked after Yasuda, a thought went threw his head. 

'I wish we could all go back to a normal school.  I just wanna go back to normal.'