Chapter 1

Amari was still dragging Yasuda to the cafeteria as they were told.  

Soon they reached the big room with a stage in the back, though lots of other kids were there.  

???- "Do you know where we are?"

???- "We have no clue."

Amari- "Actually, i think i have less of a clue."

Amari rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand, the one that wasn't holding Yasuda's hand.  

???- "H-Honestly I just want to know why we're here, I-I should be making games."

???- "This looks like a school, maybe we're supposed to be students here."

Amari looked around at the unfamiliar people around him, excited to meet them all.  

Amari- "I think we should introduce ourselves, most of us at least!"

???- "Alright.  Then you should go first, it was your idea."  

Amari- "Ok!  I'm Amari Dai Ultimate Inventor!"

Amari slung his other arm around Yasuda, though he was still holding his hand.  

Amari- "And this is Yasuda Naoki Ultimate Prince!"

Yasuda grimace at Amari's actions and words, twisting to escape the hold Amari had on him.

Naoki- "I could have said that myself, Dai."

Naoki's tone was cold, and a little bitter, making Amari chuckle and let go of the smaller boy.  

Amari- "Sorry."

Saki- "I'm Luna Saki, Ultimate Game Designer." 

Shiroi- "I'm Renora Shiroi and

Shiroi- "I'm Renora Shiroi and... uhm... I rather not say my Ultimate, I kinda don't remember clearly..."

???- "I'm-"

???- "I'm-"

???~UUUUUNIMPORTANT!  Oof, NO TIME FOR NAMES!~

Everyone turned to the dog now on stage, well everyone but Naoki who hid behind Amari after seeing the robotic dog.

Pochikuma~You all might wanna know who i am and here you are, well I'm Pochikuma and this is Danganronpa!  A place you all have to kill each other and all that good stuff!~

Naoki- "Danganronpa... Father used to talk about that a lot, before she-"

Naoki's mumbling to himself, even though Amari heard him, was interrupted by Pochikuma yelling over him.  

Pochikuma~YOUR FATHER!  I KNEW HER!  SHE'S A BITCH!  She was here before you!  I still have her hand if you want it!~

Naoki was hiding as much as he could behind Amari.  Either from Pochikuma being loud, or the fact he was a dog, Amari was still deciding which to think was correct.  

???~Calm down Pochikuma, you'll scare them.~

a lamb appeared next to the dog, seeming to try and silence him.  

Tokuma~ I'm Tokuma, think of  me as your teacher  in this school.~

Pochikuma~ ENOUGH CHIT-CHAT!  TIME FOR YOU ALL TO KILL!  Now, go on kids!  I'm getting booooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeed~

Everyone flooded out of the gym going in seperate directions though Amari decided it would be a good idea, which it wasn't, to follow Naoki around.