Chapter 4

Yasuda: "Well, since he did not have any other injuries I am going to guess he probably did not have any problem with what hap-"

Joseph: "No, he wouldn't have let that happen."

Amari: "But he didn't have any signs of struggle really."

Yasuda: "Exactly."

Joseph: "He wouldn't have let this happen."

Igarashi: "Then he might have trusted the person who killed him."

Kajo: "He didn't trust many people here... and he was a jerk."

Yasuda: "Well, he trusted Joseph. Now wouldn't that make it easy to *kill* him."

Joseph: "But I didn't-"

Yasuda: "You are the only one he trusted."

Joseph: "I wouldn't-"

Yasuda: "You probably got up early with him and killed him-"

Senmoka: "Hey asshole! He said he didn't do it!"

Yasuda: "Would you really believe that? Moyasu claimed the same thing. And we all know how *that* ende-"

Senmoka: "SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT! YOU FUCKING DICK!"

Yasuda: "I don't see why you are so upset about it."

Senmoka: "I SAID SHUT UP ABOUT IT!"

Igarashi: "Can we *please* get back to the trial."

Amari: "Yeah, but, I don't think that Joseph did it."

Kajo: "But, like we said, Goman didn't trust anyone else and he didn't have any struggle."

Igarashi: "And I'm quite sure that Goman wasn't taken by much surprise."

Joseph: "The killer must have been carful, there was no way he-"

Yasuda: "Well it might have been his secret that got to him.  He didn't even trust you enough to tell you about it.  I am just stating a few facts, he could have easily set that up himself."

Amari looked over at Joseph, watching panic and a bit of anger fill his eyes.

Joseph: "He wouldn't do it."

Igarashi: "I found a bloody knife near the body.  It's plausible that he might have... well you know."

Joseph: "Well then, excuse me for just going off emotion, but you seem to be talking a lot more."

Yasuda: "Don't blame Igarashi for Goman's death just because he definitely killed himself and he didn't trust you."

Amari: "Yasu, don't be like that!"

Kajo: "Jesus Christ dude."

Senmoka: "Fucking asshole."

Joseph: "Speaking of the knife, I came in with Igarashi holding it.  She was the first one to see the body."

Amari: "Igarashi, where did you find the knife?  Joseph, who came in after you." 

Joseph: "Senmoka and Kajo came in with me, we were planning on breakfast before we saw Igarashi over the body with the knife." 

Igarashi: "I found the knife in Goman's hands.  It was most likely bloodied from his neck."

Amari: "But that *can't* be true Igarashi.  You said before you found it *near* the body, not in his hands."

Igarashi: "Well yes, but still... with the lack of struggle it would be difficult for me to kill him."

Amari: "Senmoka are you missing any poisons?"

Senmoka: "Goddamit! What is it with you people and taking my things to kill people with!"

Yasuda: "You should really watch over your stuff, first was Moyasu-"

Senmoka: "FUCK YOU!"

Amari: "Is that a yes?  Some poison was missing?"

Senmoka: "Yeah, one of my strongest knockout toxins."

Amari: "So Igarashi, it wouldn't be impossible for you to kill him without struggle.  Here's how it probably happened.  Igarashi entered the kitchen seeing Goman as the first one there, and used Senmoka's knockout poison to knock Goman out from behind.  Then she slit his throat as he was out cold, preventing any struggle signs."

Igarashi bowed her head and sighed.

Joseph: "Is this true."

Igarashi: "Unfortunately yes, but I couldn't let either of our secrets out.  If I didn't kill him, he would kill someone else to protect his secret.  I didn't want to do this, but I had no choice... our secrets were about to be unleashed and I couldn't let that happen!"

Pochikuma~I'll tell you now!  I'm a dog of my word!  Nobodies secrets will get out!  But you are right!  The killer iiiiiiiiisssss...~

Tokuma~Hayami Igarashi.~

Pochikuma~Not to pick favorites or anything but that's disappointing!  Anyyyyyywaaaaaayyyy ITS PUNISHMENT TIME!!!~