Chapter 1

Soon Amari and Yasuda had arrived to the cafeteria.  

Pochikuma~HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY EVERYBODY!  TIIIIIIIIIIIME FOR A MOTIVE!~

Pochikuma yelled, causing Yasuda to hid behind Amari and glare at the dog.  

Tokuma~Please calm down Pochikuma, I'll tell the motive.~

Pochikuma~ALLLLLRIGHT THEN TOTO!  GO RIGHT AHEA-~

Tokuma stepped in front of Pochikuma.  

Tokuma~For your motive, you will all be given photos of the people you want to see most if you escape.~

Pochikuma~WEEEEEEEELL IT'S NIGHT TIME FOLKS!  SO REST UP AND SEE YOUR PHOTOS!~

At those words everyone had started walking out, Amari walked up to Yasuda's side.

Amari- "So, Yasuda who do you think you'll see."

Naoki- "My Father, probably, i do miss her."

Amari- "Hey, Yasu?"

Naoki- "What."

Amari- "Are we friends?  Like, would you consider us friends?"

Yasuda froze a little, looking in the distance at nothing in particular.  

Naoki- "I-I guess so, you won't leave me alone after this."

Amari- "Nope!"

Naoki- "As expected."

Soon they reached their dorms.  Amari slinging his arm around Yasuda's shoulders.  

Amari- "Can i see your photos Yasu?"

Naoki- "I don't see why not."

They both walked in, seeing photos all over Yasuda's floor.  

Amari looked down at the photos seeing a woman with black hair, reaching almost to her waist, with the bottoms dyed blue at streaks turning white sitting on a throne.  A cigarette in a robotic hand and the other resting in her lap.  There was a second photo, exactly the same but the woman was facing the camera and smiled fondly.  

'Yasuda probably took these then.'

Amari- "Is this your dad Yasu?"

Naoki- "My *Father* and yes, it is."

Amari- "Cool!"

'I doubt i'll see my parents on my photos.'

Naoki- "Can you go now?  Leave."

Amari- "Hm?  Sure?  Why?"

Naoki- "Reasons you won't find out, now go."

Amari was rushed out of the room before the door slammed behind him.  

'Oh well... at least i get to look at my photos!'

Amari looked around his messy, oil covered, scrap scattered, room and saw a car door holding a photo on it.  

He got closer to see the photo was him with everyone young in his neighborhood.  

Even the teenagers were enjoying the photo, the little kids were behaving to.  

Amari examend the photo and noticed the yellow tint wasn't a filter but was a result of a camera he made.  

He teared up at the sight of his photo, missing all the kids.  

Amari threw himself on his bed and sighed.  

'I guess this is real, this... this is gonna be hell'