Chapter 4

Amari took out his paper from his pocket. 

Tokuma~Ok everyone, now that I've explained, it's time for this class to start. Don't worry I'll be sure to pair you up with someone you wouldn't mind.~

Tokuma walked over to the dusty chalkboard and wrote down names.

Goman - Igarashi
Senmoka - Joseph
Marcus - Kajo - Amari
Kiyoi - Yasuda

Tokuma~Now please pair up, and share your secrets since you think it's such a good idea.~

Tokuma's soft tone turned bitter, and not like the kind sheep from before. 

Yasuda: "I refuse to do this!  There is no way you can force me to do agree to this utter bullshit!"

Goman: "I agree, you can't make us!"

Tokuma~You are right... to some degree, I can't make you do this and we can't reveal the secrets until the time limit of three days has passed... kind of...~

Amari: "What do you mean 'kind of'?"

Tokuma~I can threaten to kill you, if Pochikuma allows it, but I do happen to care about your well being as my students.  So while no, you don't have to do this I do recommend~

Yasuda: "Just great then!"

Everyone watched as Yasuda stormed out of the room. 

Amari sighed before running out after him, before he got to far however he heard Tokuma speak on more time.

Tokuma~Anyone else want to leave, hm?~

As that was said most of the students left that room at once. 

'I should probably read my own secret, it might just be useless not to... I got to find Yasu first.'