Chapter 4

Amari was about to follow Yasuda to see what made him run but before he could Pochikuma ran up to him. 

Pochikuma~HEEEEEY AMARI!  I was wondering, could you give this to Yasuda?!  I'd do it myself but the little fuck keeps running form me for some reason!~

Pochikuma shoved a box into Amari's hands before he could respond.

Pochikuma~Thaaaaaaaanks inventor!~

Amari: "Wait-"

Before Amari could say anything more he looked up from the box to see Pochikuma had disappeared. 

'Oh well, guess I should hand this to him.  I need to tell him something before it's nighttime anyway.'

Amari looked though each hall, only finding that Marcus and Kiyoi get along great if not better than that, Kajo finds fun in darts, Joseph's found a lot of secrets within this school, and Goman hates almost everyone here to some degree. 

Amari did manage to find Yasuda however, in a small room with only a chair and table inside it. 

Amari: "Hey Yasu, you ok?

Yasuda: "Perfectly fine!  Nothings wrong."

Amari gave a skeptical look as Yasuda sounded slightly panicked and frazzled at first. 

Amari: "Well, Pochikuma gave me this box to give you.  I think you should see what's inside."

Yasuda nodded before taking the box and sitting on the table behind him. 

Amari walked behind Yasuda and leaned over to see what was inside.

First was a note,

/Stop fucking with us bitch./

Next was a human hand, cut off sharply by the wrist.

'What the heck?'

...