Chapter 3

Amari woke up with a feeling of dread.  

He slowly blinked his eyes open, staring at the ceiling for a moment.  

'I have a horrible feeling.  Today is *not* gonna go well.'

Amari attempted to roll out of his bed, but when he turned to his side he saw Yasuda standing over him smiling and blocking his way.  

'What the hell?!'

Naoki- "Seems you're awake!  I've been waiting."

'He seems... cheerier, nicer than normal.  This has to be some sort of motive.  This can't be good.'

Amari sat there in his thoughts as he watched Yasuda's face fall into a completely neutral, if not emotionless, expression and voice.  

Naoki- "You're in your thoughts Amari.  Are you ok?  You shouldn't be caught off guard here, this *is* a game of death you know."

Amari- "Are *you* ok Yasuda?  You're acting weird."

Yasuda's mood completely shifted to a more positive one.  

Naoki- "Of course i am Amari!  How are you, though you only just woke up."

Amari- "Yeah, you're acting weird."

Naoki- "You should probably eat, Amari, you haven't in quite awhile."

'Honestly, i'm use to it.  But why the fuck was he just sitting there?'

Amari- "Alright then... just... move?"

Yyasuda proceeded to move out of Amari's way and guided him to the packed cafeteria.  

Amari saw Kiyoi holding tight to Marcus.  

Goman looking as if he was about to cry.  

and Charlie going off about Mythology and someone named 'Shiro'.  

He watched the chaos go down as Naoki, still smiling like a joyful child, stood next to him.  

'Holy shit...'