Chapter 4

Yasuda picked up the hand and examined it to the best of his ability. 

A few seconds later the look of a sudden realization was on Yasuda's face.

Yasuda: "Amari, people have been here before.  This game has been done here before."

Amari: "How do you know?"

Yasuda: "Let's just say I know the person who this hand belongs to."

Amari: "So thus has been done before?"

Yasuda: "Yes, anc that means tha-"

Tokuma~Excuse me, but it's time for everyone to head to bed.  You two are very late.  And Pochikuna told me to tell you to take that box as a threat.~

Yasuda walked passed the small robotic sheep causing Amari to follow after him. 

Everyone seemed to be in or in front of their own rooms, though Senmoka still seemed upset and Igarashi seemed concerned. 

When Yasuda reached his room Amari followed him in.

Yasuda turned to face Amari when he noticed the inventor had walked in with him. 

Yasuda: "What are you doing here?"

Amari: "Making sure nobody kills you in your sleep."

Yasuda: "Didn't we deal, you'd leave it alone."

Amari: "And you tricked me."

A few moments were spent with the two just staring into each other's eyes. 

Yasuda looked down to the side and avoided Amari's eyes. 

Yasuda: "Just close the door then."

Amati followed Yasuda's instructions and walked back to him.

Amari sat next to Yasuda, who was now sitting on his bed staring at the violin in the corner, and slung an arm around Yasuda. 

Yasuda turned his face to Amari, squinted and started rubbing off the barely noticeable oil on his face. 

Yasuda: "Do you keep this on your face on purpose?"

Amari was trying to prevent Yasuda's gloved hands from rubbing off the oil on his face. 

Amari: "I do, so what."

Yasuda sighed before removing his hands from Amari's face.

Yasuda: "You are odd."

Amari: "Thank you."

Yasuda: "Not a compliment, love."

Amari laughed blushing a little when he noticed the last part of Yasuda's statement. 

Amari shifted to lay on his back on the bed and patted the place next to him, motioning for Yasuda to lay next to him. 

Yasuda proceeded to lay next to Amari. 

Amari rested of of his hands on top on Yasuda's head. 

Amari: "I wonder how much longer we have here, I hope it's not long... I don't know how much more I can take here."

Yasuda: "It won't be long, there isn't many people left."

Amari: "What do you think happens when we get out."

Yasuda: "That's something I can't answer."

Amari: "Do you wanna hear about some of my inventions back home then?"

Yasuda: "Yes, Amari."

The two carried on, conversation after conversation about anything they could talk about before drifted off to sleep.