**

Wanda paced up and down the hallway, fiddling with the rings on her fingers as she waited for Nat and Bucky to come back. They'd left a hours ago to head to the last place Y/N's tracker had been on to see if there were any clues as to where she'd been taken.

"I thought Y/N was going to be the record hold for pacing, but you are giving her a run for her money" Stark appeared in the hallway, having finished updating Fury on the situation.

"Sorry, I just need to know that Y/N is okay. I caused all of this. She would never have been there if it wasn't for me" Wanda sighed as she lent against the wall.

Tony lent against the wall next to Wanda, "Look kid it isn't your fault. I let Y/N come with us on the mission, it was my call so if it is anyones fault it is mine. But as I promised Y/N when you were taken, we will do everything to find her."

"Has there been any news from Nat or Bucky?" Wanda asked looking at Tony.

"Not yet but the co-ordinates were strong there and I think me and Bruce have figured a way to remotely reboot the trackers, so we can get them back online" Tony explained, glad he could give Wanda some good news.

Wanda felt a small bit of relief at hearing Tony's words, it was the first time she had felt any kind of hope in the last twenty-four hours since arriving back at the compound. All Wanda could think about was Y/N and being able to hold her and kiss her again, she wished she could just be back in that hotel room before all the bad things had happened to them.

"I know Vision already told you this but Y/N really is mad about you Wanda and there is no way she will give up. She's strong, she'll get through this" Tony said giving Wanda a kind smile.

"I'm mad about her too. I love her" Wanda said softly, wishing that instead of telling Tony, that it was Y/N she was talking to.

The sound of running caused both Wanda and Tony to turn around as Nat came rushing down the hallway, quickly followed by Bucky. They came skidding to a stop in front of Tony and Wanda.

"We got to the co-ordinates, it was in the middle of nowhere but it was flooded with HYDRA agents. They were searching within a two mile radius. We managed to get into their comms and from what we heard, Lexa went rogue and they have no idea where she's gone with Y/N" Nat explained between catching her breath.

Wanda's eyes went wide at the news, she didn't know whether to be relieved that Y/N wasn't currently being tortured by HYRDA or more scared about the fact that Y/N was somewhere alone with her ex.

"They won't be happy about this and they'll do anything to find them both. We need to get ahead of them" Bucky added, knowing all too well the lengths HYDRA would go to in order to retrieve their most valuable assets.

"Okay, Bruce is still working on the tracker but hopefully we'll get that working before they have a chance to find them. Get everyone up to date and be ready to move out the moment we have a location" Tony said as he turned to head back to the lab to help Bruce.

"Be quick Tony, please" Wanda needed this to work, she needed them to get Y/N back, she would never forgive herself if something happened to her.

**

Y/N had worked out that it had been at least two days since the show down at the hanger and their arrival at the derelict house that Lexa had said had been her home. Y/N had no idea about the place, Lexa had never told her about it when they were together, she had always shut down any conversation about her family.

They'd exchanged only a handful of words since being there. Lexa spent most the time sat brooding in the corner of what appeared to be a dining room. Leaving Y/N sat on the other side of the room, on an extremely dusty arm chair.

Nobody had arrived and Y/N was starting to really think they were in nowhere, a place that no one was going to be able to find no matter how hard they looked. She'd tried to get Lexa to removed the handcuffs to no avail. Lexa had refused to allow Y/n the chance to blast her apart by taking off the power dampening device.

"Are you going to ever let me in on whatever it is you're planning on doing?" Y/N asked for what felt like the hundredth time that morning.

"Damn it, I don't have a plan, so stop asking me that!" Lexa finally spoke, anger and doubt in her voice as she checked out the window again for any signs that they'd been located.

"You, the once oh so perfect agent doesn't have a plan?! You have got to be bloody kidding me right now!" Y/N groaned, shaking her head, this was exhausting.

The situation was bad to start with and now it felt a whole lot worse knowing that they were stuck in the middle of nowhere and Lexa apparently had no plan as to what the hell they were doing there. It was strange to see Lexa like this, Y/N had always known her to be pragmatic and composed, even if she was also a traitorous psychopath that had betrayed everyone.

"You're making me question my choice not to just kill you" Lexa snarled, pacing around the room like a trapped lioness. "I don't know what I'm doing because I can't think properly. Everything is a mess and it hurts and you are not helping with your constant sarcastic comments!"

Y/N arched a brow at the sudden outburst, it was the most Lexa had said to her but it hadn't been what Y/N was expecting. As Lexa carried on pacing, Y/N noticed small red droplets on the floor, then she looked up and realised there was blood trickling from Lexa's nose.

"Lexa you're bleeding" Y/N struggled up off the armchair, starting to make her way over to where Lexa was, she hated that a small part of her was concerned for the woman still. 

Lifting her hand to her face, Lexa frowned when she pulled it away to find her blood on her fingers. She had been doing her best to ignore the pain but now it wasn't giving her a choice but to notice it.

"Fuck..." Lexa managed to say before collapsing to the floor.

"Oh you have got to be joking!" Y/N said as she rushed over to the now unconscious Lexa.

"Don't you dare be dead, I am not getting stranded in this creepy arse house with a dead body as well" Y/N knelt down beside Lexa, twisting her hands in the cuffs to check Lexa's pulse relieved when she found it.

"What the heck did I do in my past life to deserve all of this" Y/N muttered to herself as she sat on the floor, cradling Lexa's head in her hands. "