Pregnant!❤️🧚(2nd Last Part)

One fine Day,

Preeta: Paani kahan gaya (coming downstairs in shorts) mil gaya..

She went inside the kitchen and has some water. Karan saw her in the kitchen and thinks, "Matalab hadd hai abhi bhi madam ko kitchen mein kaam karna hai 😑.. isse toh mein abhi bataata hun"

He goes near her. She took some khatta from the side shelf and pours it in a plate and turned that bumped with his hubby.

Preeta: omg! Mr. Husband dekh ke chala kariye.. (seeing her stare her) Aise kya dekh rhae ho? Tumhe bhi khatta khana hai kya?..

He takes the khatta from her hand and keeps it aside. He slid his hands on her waist. She widened her eyes. He held her waist, lifted her up and made her sit on the slab.

"Khatta khao" he someway ordered and she looked at her confused..  "khao" he again said and she starts eating the khatta seeing him confused. He also has some khataa.. she looks at him shocked.

Preeta; Tumne khatta khaya? Omg! The Karan Luthra ne Khatta khyaa..

Karan; Hm.. khaya toh sahi par yeh Bahut kadwa hai..

Preeta: kadwa nahi toh! Khatta kadwa kaise ho sakta hai..

Karan; arre sach mein..

Preeta; Lekin mujhe toh kadwa nahi lag rhaa..

Karan; Lekin mujhe lag raha hai.. ruko Lemme taste.

She nods and looks the other side. He held her thighs and wrapped them around his torso. She looked at him and he smashed his lips on her. She Widened her eyes, while he pulled her by Waist.

He started sucking her lips wildly getting all the taste of that khatta 😂😅.. she was hardly responding. He getting out of breath pulled out, still close.

Karan: (whispers) Ab kadwa nahi laga (she: 😳) ab toh (kisses her earlobe) bahut hi zyaada khat-mith tha.. (moves back) isliye mujhe aur bhi khaana (forwards his hand)

Preeta: koi Zarurat nahi hai khatte khaane ki.. yeh health ke liye ache nahi hote aur tum toh The Famous Cricketer ho toh Tumhare liye toh bilkul bhi acha nahi hai..

Karan: nahi nahi aise kaise.. mein toh.. (his phone rang) Coach ka phone.. (to her) mein toh khatta khaunga aur abhi jaise khaya 🤭 waise hi khaunga.. (she; 😳) (leaves)

--------------------------------

Receptionist; Preeta ma'am aaj aap hospital mein?

Preeta: Woh xyz Ma'am ko kuchh kaam tha.. isiliye..

------------------------------

Preeta; (knocking the door) Ma'am may i come in?

Girl: (glaring her) acha ji mein ma'am ban gayi.. (she laughs) 😊 acha thank you hnn aane ke liye.. bahut mushkil ho rha tha akele patient ko handle karte karte..

Both smile and do some work and all. A bit later, Preeta got a call so she went to her cabin (Preeta abhi bhi doctor ka job chodi nhi hai, jab bahut Zarurat padti hai tab usse bulaya jaata hai).

She attended the call and a while later she held the site table. She felt dizzy, everything was getting blured, before she could call out anyone she fainted. Girl (her friend, you could name her yourself) a bit later entered her cabin and got shocked Preeta lying on the floor.

She panicked and rushed to her and tried to wake her up. She called for help and a bit later Preeta was lying on the couch. She slowly opened her eyes to see everyone there with a smile.