The First Kiss-2 🌈..!!

VOTE AND COMMENT FIRST..😌😉❤️

Recap:
Preeran Kissed.

Continuing,
He was slowly kissing her caressing her cheek and her waist without the need of urgency.. while she was caressing his cheek and ruffling his hair..

Both were engrossed in their moment..their soulful kiss..

He was now slowly sucking her upper lips while she was just responding bitting his lower lips.

Sensing her out of breath..he pulled out.. and she looked down.. their faces still close to each other.. their breaths fanning over e/o's face..

Their nose were still touching but their lips were parted.. she closed her eyes and blushingly looked down.. her lashes lowered..

He was again brushing with her nose and leaning towards her that she came out of his grip breathing heavily.. he gave her annoyed looks.. but then the next moment smirks seeing her hiding her blush.. an idea came to his mind...

Karan: Ab..b v..vo (she sees him) kya hua madam lagta hai challenge bhul gayi..

Preeta: (still blushing) mein nahi tum bhul gaye.. (he raises his eyebrows) Tumne mujhe kiss kiya maine nahi..

Karan: Oooo..meine tumhe kiss kiya.. (huskily) acha aisi baat hai toh phir thik hai..

Before she could react, he wrapped hands around her waist & started nuzzling in her neck digging his face in the crook of her neck and her hair.. inhaling her fragrance.. she kept hands on his shoulder for support..

He was nibbling in her neck and kissed there. She gasped with the kiss and started struggling to come out of her grip..

Preeta: (in mind) agar isne kuch aur kar diya toh mein apna control kho dungi.. nahi hum apni limits cross nahi kar sakte.. pat yeh mujhe chodega tab toh na..

He was rubbing his nose in her nose.. his beardy cheek was brushing with hers.. he went crazy with her fragrance he slightly parted.

Karan: (huskily, in her ears) AHH..!! Tumhari yeh khusboo.. (takes a pause) deewana bana rahi hai mujjhe...

Preeta: (pushes him) Arre hatto mu..mujhe bahut kaam hai..

Karan: haan haan dekha hai.. swimming pool mein nahane ka kaam.. Hum sab ke jaane ke baad apne iss (moves back nd sees her from top & bottom) sexy (she gasps) Avatar mein aana.. sab pata hai..

Preeta: (in mind) hey bhagwan.. kahin issne mujhe bikini mein toh nahi dekh liya..

Karan: don't worry tumhe puri tarah aise nahi dekha hun (she sighs in relief) aate aur jaate waqt (annoyed face) bathrobe pehen koun pehen ke aata hai..yaar matalab swimming pool mein thi toh paani ke andar bhi nahi dikh rahi thi (naughtily) lekin abhi dekh sakta hun..

Her eyes and mouth widened.. while he smirked.

Preeta: Aisha

He sees behind n she takes advantage of the situation, pushes him n runs from there to her room.

Karan: arre..aree...(annoyed face) chali gayi yaar.. (touches his lips) uske honth

He closes his eyes and blushes remembering their kiss.. He couldn't believe that he kissed her..😌.. He ruffled his hair and went from there chuckling..

On the other side,

Preeta was sitting in her room, drying her hair when suddenly flashes of their kiss came in front of her n she blushingly closes her eyes keeping her hand on her eyes.