Is He Overreacting..?🙁

Karan: at last..!! At last what..?(desperately)

Preeta: (turns her face towards him) At last THE ONE WHOM I LOVE..

They again share an eyelock.. while Preeta smiles.. and looks forward back to the sky.. Karan still looking at her.

Karan:(seeing her proudly) (in mind) kitna lucky hoga iska husband... Ki usse aisi biwi milegi jo "TUMHARA BINA MEIN NAHI" baat mein believe nahi karti.. 

she was staring the moon and he was busy admiring her but Suddenly a voice came, "Preeta, preeta kahan hai tu.." They both turned.

Preeta: mujhe lagta hai hume chalna chahiye.

Karan nodded and both left to the party happening downstairs.
They reach the area where the clubbing was going on.

Random Person: so guys your most awaited dj is all there..(pointing towards a person).. so let's groove..😁..

All: woooooaahh..!!

All started dancing like their moves were similar to when a person enjoys a normal party and as the song changes their moves also change.. and the playlist had a Romantic song.. which was supposed to be danced in pairs..

Karan was going to forward his hand to Preeta to dance with him, that Shaurya unknowingly came and forwarded his hand.. which grabbed everyone's attention.. and everyone in the party cheered.."wooohooo" (mera man kar rhaa tha ki sabko.. kha jaun.. but i am very particular about my taste..😪✋🏻)

She just kept her hands on his.. unknown that Karan was feeling so bad.. though he didn't forward his hands but was about to.. he still couldn't get why she was dancing with Shaurya.. but his thoughts got interrupted when Shanaya came and ask him to dance..

he kept a broad smile on his face.. and went with her.. and then when Rohit came and asked Tanya to dance with him.. everyone gave him suspicious looks.. especially Karan

Rohit: kya yaar abb mein dance ke liye bhi nahi puch sakta kya..

Seeing him nervous every one burst one in laughter 😂🤣.. (including me..😂😂✋🏻)

[  Ab koi apne marzi ka ganna background mein imagine kar lo..]

Though Karan was dancing with a hot lady, Shanaya.. his eyes 👀 were fixed on Shaurya and Preeta dancing.. there preeta laughing and smiling.. with him

But that wasn't the thing he didn't like.. he didn't like the way Shaurya touched.. they were not that close but he didn't like his hands on her body.

Karan: (in mind) yeh ladka usse aise touch kyun kar raha hai.. aur woh bhi hass hass kar baat kar rhai hai.. woh ladka uske kamar par haat kyun rakha hai.. f*** it.. man mujhe itna bura kyun lag rha hai.. i mean model hai woh like.. aise toh woh comfortable ho gi hi na.. But the Fact is SHE ISN'T LIKE OTHERS.

[ Guys Shaurya aur Preeta itne bhi close nahi the.. normal dance position mein the but our 😬 Jalkukda TKL 🤪.. but i lobh him..🙈]

And then with the song change.. the partners got change.. and Humare PREERAN ek saath.. aa gaye.. in the dance with his one hand on her waist other hand entwined with hers and her hand with a soft grip on his chest and shoulder region.. ( you all also imagine)

Karan was too annoyed and thus was ignoring her seeing here and there..( and was chuckling like our hawt tkl 🤪) Preeta sensed it and breaking the silence,

Preeta: (pouting) koi baat hai kya jo tumhe khatak rahi hai.. hn..

Karan: mujhe.. (fakely smirks) bilkul bhi nahi.. hn..