Literally You're Too Cute..!!😚

Silent readers 😐😑 vote aur comments bhi kar diya karo Instagram:- buszies.feelz_writinz . Let's move on to the story.

Preeta: karan yeh kya kar rahe ho (still avoiding eye contact) chodo mujhe.. hn..tum.. tumhe (hesitatingly) kya dohra padta hai hn..

She continuosly pushed him a bit and started speaking... Not letting him to speak so, he grabbed her by her waist such tightly that her hands immediately landed on his chest and she by her will couldn't go off from there.. He then immediately covered her mouth by his hand.

Karan: (too curiously)(huskily) You seriously Aren't the Mask Girl..?

She was too shocked to see him questioning her this way.. which she never responded properly.. The only thing she responded was with eyelock.

She tried to avoid the eye contact as much as possible such that her eyes doesn't speak the truth.. the truth she herself isn't fully aware of..

Preeta: (Rudely) kyun baar baar puche jaa rahe ho..hn..?? Kya chahiye tumhe hn..?

Karan: (immediately) tum..

(Preeta saw him with unbelievable reaction. She didn't expected him to say this.)

Karan: tumhare muh se sach chahiye mujhe..

Preeta: sach hi toh keh rahi hun kal se.. tum maanne ko tyaar hi nahi ho.. (seeing down how tight his grip is on her).. (pushes him making his grip loosened) ek kaam karo tum hi bolo ki tum sunna kya chahte ho..hn..?? Mein wahi bol dungi..jo tum sunna chahte ho.. thik hai..

Karan: (without hesitation) ki tum hi woh mask girl ho..

She saw him shockingly.. and in no time he pulled her by her waist making them hug each other and their cheeks side by side.. he was just feeling her.. feeling her fragrance.. feeling how beautiful she is.. nuzzling through her hairs..

While she was feeling the same.. Though he didn't see the Mask girl's face.. but he all the time felt her to be the one.. as her lady love whom he fell in love with at first sight.

They were just lost in the naughty work they were doing and were busy in exactly knowing their feelings. But suddenly a painful "aa...ouch.." sound came. They immediately departed. They ran out to the door of the room to see a cute lil girl holding her knees by her hands and sobbing..

Karan immediately rushed towards her.

Karan: Aiishhu.. kya hua beta..

So yes the cute lil girl was Aisha (Ruchika and Veer's Daughter).

Aisha: maamu.. mujhe lag gaya.. (showing him the ball) aapke iss ball se.. mera paer phisal gaya.. bahut dard ho raha hai..ahnn..(crying)

Preeta: aree baby koi baat nahi.. laao.. mein aapka paer thik kar deti hun..

She lifted her up and took to Dadi's room and started doing Aisha's treatment.

Aisha: waise aap koun ho aunty, (thinks a bit) ooo.. aap Karan Mamu ke girlfriend ho kya... (teasingly)..

Preeta widens her eyes.. and glares Karan..

Preeta: (whispers to Karan) kuch toh sharam kar liya karo Karan Luthra.. chotti bachi ko bhi tumhare girlfriends ke baare mein pata hai.. (rolls her eyes)

Aisha: (giggles) waise aunty aap bahut pretty ho.. (smiles cutely)

Karan: kya bol rahi hai aishuu.. yeh aunty toh bilkul bhi pretty nahi hain ... (Smirks)

Aisha: (confusingly) nahi..nahi mamu dekho na aunty kitni beautiful hain..

Preeta: (gets annoyed) acha ji.. (to aisha) (side glaring Karan) woh kya hai na baby aapke jo Mamu hain na unke choice hi kharab hai..(chuckles) bilkul unke girlfriends jaise.. (Aisha giggles)