Misses & Cheers..!! 🌝

Do vote and comment guys..!! For the next Maha Episode to be soon coming..🙏🏻

  🌚🌝Ramadan Mubarak 🌛🌜

Back to the story 👇🏻

Preeta: hello...... Yes...

The person said something and Preeta was shocked..

Preeta: (shocked) What..!!

After listening the person fully..

Preeta: ok..!! Thank you so much..

She ended the call she was shocked but at the same time happy..

Haapppyyyy..why..? You'll get to know after a bit later.. keep up the eagerness..🤭😄.. till then.

She went through the corridors and found Karan who was sitting there in a corner..the corner was a sort of balcony where you could get cold breeze passing through you..

She went near him.. she found him intoxicated.. he saw her and immediately hugged her.. though intoxicated he found the right one to hug.. he hugged her so tightly as if he won't leave her anymore..

He kept on murmuring, "kyun dance kar rahi thi tum Preeta uske saath hnn mana kiya tha maine.. hn.. phir kyun.. kyun..kk...yuuu..nn.."
She carressed his hairs while he was hugging her murmuring.. she hugged her back.. to calm him down..

Her hands were all roaming around his hair and neck.. after some time, Karan stopped murmuring.. she could feel his chin on her shoulder with his face dug in the crook of her neck..

She said, "Karan, Karan.." on finding no response she slightly broke the hug and turned his face towards him.. finding him sleeping soooooooooo cutely on her shoulders.

Preeta: (in mind) kitna cute lag raha hai yeh sotte hue.. just like a kid.. aur isne toh mujhe itne tightly hug kiya hai jaise mujhe chodna hi nahi chahta.. waise isse chodna bhi kon chahta hai..😚.. par yeh aise kaise soya hai.. mere baal toh iske shakal par padhh rahe hain.. isse irritation nahi ho rhaa hai kya..🤔

Surely her hair was on his face but her fragrance which he smelled by his face dug in her neck and the fragrant hair of her.. were surely that he wanted.. he knew her fragrance for sure.. nd he only wanted her presence to be their..

Preeta's POV:-

God..!! Yeh aise mere kandhe par kab tak soega.. i need to go na.. isse bhi toh room jaana hai.. kya karun.. haan.. ek idea hai.. Abhi ko bulati hun.. help kar dega.. hotel tak le jaane mein.. warna yeh Bajarbattu toh soh hi gaya hai uthega hi nahi.. God..!! Wait am i blushing on his name..no... Ugh..!! Preeta you r becoming mad..!! Ab Abhi ko bhi toh call karna hai..

I called Abhi and described the whole situation..in no time he was there.. he too informed that Everyone else had already gone to hotel after that incident with Shanaya and we three drove to the hotel..

Abhi helped me in laying Karan down nd then i bidded him bye.. i looked at Karan sleeping on the bed.. and as usual we didn't share the bed.. actually 😬 i didn't want to share thr bed.. i can't sleep with a boy.. let it be my brother also.. whose a** was always kicked off coz of sleeping with me..🤣

God..!! How funny were those days..(sighed) it's been so long haven't met him.. ig his seminars would have been over..after all he is the young Cardiologist.. fine Preeta now you gonna go and sleep there on the couch..

I took a big yaaaawnnn.. and was about to sleep that a knock on the door.. obstructed me.. i opened the door and found the hotel receptionist there, who saw me coming this late and said,