Forgiving Him..😌!! [Maha-Episode]

Don't Forget To Vote N Comment ❤️..!!

Continuing,

Preeta raises her eyebrows to Shanaya.

Shanaya; Woh Luthra Mansion mein nahi hai.

Preeta got tears in her eyes and she immediately Rushed to the bathroom to change her clothes.

Abhi; Shanaya is everything alright?? Kya hua..

Shanaya; Abhi.. mein tumhare paas aakar sab bataungi.. Filhaal mujhe Preeta ko..

Preeta came out of the washroom and immediately took her car keys and rushed to her car..

Shanaya; preeta (shouts).. Preeta ruk.. Preeta!!

But she left taking her car.

She reached Karan's House (personal one) and she asked the guard but the guard refused that he wasn't there.

Preeta: yahan bhi nahi (panics) kahan gaya hoga..

She searched him in his office, even in the Practice Ground where he goes for Cricket matches.

Preeta: (restless) yahan kahin par bhi nahi.. kahan gaya hoga..(panics) kahan jaa sakta hai..

While on the other side, A boy was shown sitting near a cliff with red eyes and tears rolling down.

Boy: Tumhare bina abb jeena mushkil ho gaya hai Babydoll.

Yes, the Boy Was Karan.

Karan: (cries) tumhe kisi aur ka bante hue nahi dekh sakta.. Lekin tumhare saath zabardasti bhi nahi kar sakta coz I Love You.. (shouts) I LOVE YOU 😭😭😭😭😭

His Voice Echoing and He was crying there bitterly so badly.. He was hugging his knees sitting on the edge of the cliff. One slip and he's dead.

Karan: (crying) Am sorry Mom, Dad mein aapka Cricketer banne ka sapna pura nahi kar saka.. Am Sorry Rudy ab tera crime partner nahi ban paunga.. Am sorry Abhi.. tu bahut acha hai bhai.. And I Love You Aisha.. Mamu Loves you lot and forever

He stands staring down the cliff or the death you could say.

Karan: And I Love You Babydoll.. (whispers) I Love You..

He steps a but forward that someone pulls him from behind and he goes far away from the edge of the Cliff.

A tight Slap landed on his face🥺.. He looks up to Find Preeta there with teary eyes.

Preeta: (Shouts) kya karne waale the abhi hn..? Kya karne waale the..

She starts hiting him hard on chest crying while he was seeing her with tears.

Preeta: (cries) Kyun karne waale the.. ahnn.. hn.. kyun karne wale the..

She helds his collar crying and cries badly. He hugs her and she just rests her head on his chest crying and crying..

Preeta; Kyun karne wale the.. hn..kyun..kyun karne wale the..

He rubs her back calming her done..

Karan; Babydoll please chup ho jao..

Preeta: (breaking the hug harshly) (shouts) kaise chup ho jaun (helds his collar) kaise chup ho jaun..

He sees her with tears..

Preeta: Dhookebaaz ho tum.. bahut bade dhookebaaz ho tum.. tumhe hum mein se kisi ki parvah nahi 😭 hai.. nahi hai 😭😭 nahi hai humari parwah..

Karan; aisi baat nahi hai..

Preeta: (angrily) toh kaisi baat hai phir hn.. (shouts) kaisi baat hai.. Agar parwah hoti na toh tum kuch karne se pehle hamare baare mein sochte..