The Re-Telecast..!!☄️🌌 [Maha-Episode]

Vote aur share kar diya karo..😭😭.. Back to the story 👇🏻

Preeta looked at him.. and they shared a few second eye lock.. her smile faded a bit seeing him not congratulate her and her face was lowered nd it became a bit dull..

She thought of him to be still angry on her for that day's incident.. but her face got light up and a bit confused when
Karan said,

"Hm.. USKE LIYE MERE PAAS AUR EK SURPRISE BHI HAI.."

she looked up to him and raised her eyebrows..

He went straight to the stage.. and while going upstairs.. he indicated by his hand to someone .. and then went to the stage.. everyone were curious coz no one knew the surprise..

He then took the mic and started saying,

" So guys..!! Its an honour for me to reveal that THE FASHION WEEK HELD BY US HAS BEEN REMARKED AS THE HIGHEST VOTED AND THE BESTEST FASHION WEEK FOR THE FIRST TIME IN INDIA.. (forwarding his hand to Preeta) (huskily) WE ARE ON TOP PREETA.."

Before he could complete.. preeta made an 'O' shaped a nd widened her eyes in happiness and cheered.. "woooohhooooo" and rushed to Karan... And tightly hugged her.. wrapping her hands around his neck.. and jumping..

He just caressed his back.. with a wide smile on his face..

She broke the hug and said unbelievably and huskily, "We are on the top..😲😲.. yaay..!!" And she started jumping.. in happiness.. and everyone rushed to them and hugged them like at a time..

Later,
Karan breaking the hug.. said... "Guys..!! Itna hi nahi aur bhi hai.."

Preeta replied immediately," aur bhi hai matalab" with a wide smile "aur kya hai.."

He smiled widely seeing her happy and indicated to a side.. everybody saw there.. and they saw Mr. Sinha and all other officials who were a part of the project.. and many other person.. it became kind of official party..

Her eyes 👀 go lightened.. she immediately went to them.. and handshaked with them.. and welcomed them.. surely she respected everyone..

Everyone congratulated and she smiled widely and thanked them..

But Karan interrupted and said through the mic to everyone.. there.. grabbing there attention

"Ok everyone,(to preeta) this wasn't surprise i was talking about."

she raised her eyebrows and he continued,

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN NOT ONLY THE FASHION WEEK WAS THE BESTEST AND NOT ONLY MR. SINHA'S PROJECT WAS SUCCESSFUL"

Mr. Sinha cheered, "Indeed Successful"

Everyone laughed.

Karan continuing,

"BUT ALSO MISS PREETA ARORA HAS BEEN POSITIONED AS INDIA'S TOP RATED MODEL EVER SINCE.. WHO HAS BEEN IN THE TOP 20 MODELS IN THE WORLD.."

"Woooooohoooo" all the people gathered there cheered.. Champagne botels were opened.. and Preeta just keep hand on her mouth.. not able say anything.. while Karan smiled widely seeing her awestruck..😁..

People out there cheered for her to go up in the stage and say something..

She with a smiled face.. went up there and Karan forwarded him the mic.. and she started saying,

"Ok so where to start from I am like out of words I couldn't even say how happy how enlightened and how blessed I am it seems as if it dream for the very first time.. where I have got three surprises.. one more shocking than the other.. (she chuckled)