Damn Sexy🔥!!

A While Later,

Karan Reached her house and rang the doorbell. The housekeeper opened and he went upstairs to her room. He opened the room and before he could say anything he was Awestruck or dumbstruck or you could Clean bowled 😲😦 seeing the view.

She was standing in a seductive way facing her back to him.. Her bare milky white thighs were getting highlighted as the dress was short and barely reached her mid thighs..

Dress colour & Length:

The dress was Deep V Neck and backless with strips like shown in this pic:

But as she was facing her back to him and as she was bending, her lower waist and back was clearly visible which was milky white

He was just standing there staring here "😳" with such expression he wasn't blinking his eyes for a second. Enough of the explanation 😅 of what she was wearing.. coming back to the scene.

As he opened her room door and entered he saw her and as i said he was clean bowled while Preeta didn't turn, she was busy in doing something for which he was getting a clear view of her bare back and lower waist.

She heard the opening sound of door.

Preeta: Aa gayi (still busy in her work)

Preeta: (bends) You know what yeh dress kaafi sexy hai man!! I mean am feeling so good wearing this yah!! Like yeh fit hota hai mere curves and kamar mein.. but..

She Picks up the make up brush and puts it in the makeup bag.

Preeta: Yeh mere chest mein thoda tight hota hai i guess yeh jo straps hain na..

She leaves the makeup bag and starts opening or you could say loosening the strap. Karan widens his eyes before he could say anything she turned still blabbering.

Preeta; you know agar isse thoda lose kar dun

Saying this she turns and sees Karan there.

Preeta 😲: Tum (shouts) Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho..