What If I Have You 🎭..?!

Thank You For 13k+ Reads Sweektopies💫!!

Vote And Comment 😇❤️..
Happy Reading 💖!!

Continuing,

She just looked at him while he slids his four fingers in her neck parting her hair and caressing her neck while his thumb caressing her cheeks and he leaned right towards her lips..

She lowered her eyes, while he leans more towards her.. He starts rubbing there nose against each other..

Since the day he had confessed his love for her, they hadn't kissed anymore as of course Preeta wasn't in the state of doing so!!

He finally locked there nose and leaned more towards her that Reality hits her and she pushed him and he stumbled..

Preeta: samajh mein nahi aata.. kaha na meine ki tumhare chune se mujhe koi fark nahi padta.. toh isse saabit karne ki koi Zarurat nahi hai..

Preeta: kyun aa rahe the mere itne kareeb haan..?? Kyun aa rahe ho the.. (takes a deep breath) Tum yeh batado ki tum aakhir chahte kya ho..?

Karan: (huskily) Tumhari Khushi..

Her eyes glittered but the next moment she maintained a stern face..

Preeta: Toh tumhare mujhse dur rehne mein hi meri khushi hai.. tumse saara rishta naata todne mein hi meri khushi..

She looked away while he got tears. Their was 2 minute silence until Karan broke the silence.

Karan: (smiles in tears) Thik hai phir agar tumhe mujhse durr jaane mein hi khushi milti hai toh thik hai chali jao durr..

She sees him shocked..

Karan: (smiles in tears) Sehen kar lunga.. jab jab mujhe mili ho tab tab hi toh mujhse durr gayi ho.. Iss baar bhi chali jaogi.. phir se meh seh lunga..

Karan: But you know what, Mein Pehle Bhi Tumse Pyaar Karta Tha, Karta Hun Aur Karta Rahunga..

She got tears in her eyes.

Karan: Chutkara chahti ho mujhse.. iss zabardasti ke rishte se toh thik hai.. Aaj tumhe iss rishte se chutkara dila hi deta hun.. aaj yeh rishta mein khud tod deta hun.. sab ke samne and don't worry tumhe koi kuch nahi kahega.. mein saara ilzaam khud par le lunga..

He sighed in tears while she sees him vulnerably.. She wipes her tears while he turns and walks towards the hall..

Preeta: kya yeh sach mein tod dega..??

She gets tensed and follows him, and realises that he actually was going to break the relationship..

He was almost entering the hall that she ran behind and held his hand, he turned while she pulled him tightly and they both in the flow moved in a corner where normally no one comes and she gets pinned to the wall..

While he was too close to him and his hands on the wall appearing as he was blocking her way..

She looked to a side and then looks up at him to see him staring her eyes and then his gaze slowly shifted towards her lips..

She sighed as she understood his gaze. Her hands were on his chest which she slowly shifted to his neck trembling or shaking..

At last her hands reached his neck and her index finger accidentally Touched his neck sensually and he closed his eyes feeling her touch..

Tere Siva Main Kuch Bhi Jaanu Na
Bas Itna Jaanu Re

She took a deep heavy breath and looked in his eyes.. while he stared back intensely.. He leaned towards her and she closed her eyes.