LVII

-

Full Disclosure

-

Their conversation didn't end there.

"Yeri, can you run a few errands for me, please? I'm running late for a meeting." No response. Seriously, Chaeyoung needs her assisstant off the fucking phone for once. "Yeri?"

She sighed. Still not a response. Great. "For fuck's sake, I just want a damn cup of coffee!" She hisses under her breath as she continued to collect her presentations.

Glancing at her watch, Chaeyoung mumbled a few curses as she strolled out of her the building as fast as she could.

-

You had one job, Roseanne! One fucking job!

"My apologies for being late." Chaeyoung says the second she entered the restaurant's private room where the supposed meeting is currently being held at.

It's one thing for Chaeyoung to be in the same room as a bunch of high-ranking executives from different companies around the world, but being stared at like she'd just grown two fucking heads is a whole other story.

"I'm sorry, miss. I believe this is a private meeting." One of the CEOs, perhaps Berlin, or Sydney, (whatever,) sent the blonde a forced smile, while the remaining others just continued to stare at her weirdly.

Chaeyoung most certainly didn't ask for this.

Letting out a short sigh, she pulled her card out of her blazer pocket and showed it to Berlin, (or Sydney, or was it Tokyo?) "I'm CFO Roseanne Park, a respresentative of Yoo Industries. Unfortunately, Ms. Yoo couldn't join you in today's meeting so she sent me. Personally."

Oh, well. Sometimes the feisty just comes out whenever Chaeyoung is far too stressed out.

It seemed to work, though, Chaeyoung takes note, as Berlin (or Sydney, or Tokyo, or perhaps, Madrid?) was effectively left speechless at her sassy remark.

Fortunately for Chaeyoung, they were effectively interrupted before she gets into some serious trouble completey. "I apologize for the delay. Shall we start the presentations?"

It's as if on instinct that Chaeyoung turns her head towards the direction when the familiar voice rang against her ear, instantly meeting gazes with an equally surprised CEO Kim Jisoo standing in front.

Jisoo's lips slowly pulled to her eyes the longer they stare at each other, despite quite the surprise. Chaeyoung thought she saw Berlin (or Sydney, or Tokyo, or Madrid) attempt to greet the big bossman CEO Kim to try and kiss-ass, but he was rather beat to it by Jisoo herself, eyes still glued to the blonde,

"Good morning, Ms. Park."

Chaeyoung tried her best not to let her smile tear her face in half as she retorted a little bashfully, "Good morning, Ms. Kim."

Jisoo lets out a soft chuckle to herself before calling for the first presentor, while Chaeyoung was left smiling widely like an idiot in her seat next to an obviously pissed-off Berlin.

He can definitely kiss my ass, instead.

-

The meeting ended in a hitch, Chaeyoung just coming back from the washroom to find no one left inside the private expanse but Jisoo, who's currently packing up her things.

She looks up, gazes meeting with Chaeyoung, and then down towards Chaeyoung's scattered presentations. "A hand?"

The blonde thought keeping the creepy, wide smile to herself is, at this point, now utterly impossible. "I'm fine. Thank you." She retorts a bit shyly as she started gathering her stuff as well.