XXIV

-

Touché

-

Warning: Light sexual scenes

-

Chaeyoung's frustrated groan echoed Jisoo's bedroom suite as the latter wouldn't, in any way, loosen her grip on her naked waist.

"Come on, Chu. I need to get ready." She said, trying her best to keep a serious tone, but only ending up failing miserably when Jisoo pulled her back on top of her and nuzzled her face against Chaeyoung's neck, shaking her head no.

"Fifteen minutes." Jisoo mumbled incoherently as she buried her face even deeper against the crook of the blonde's neck.

The gesture effectively made Chaeyoung giggle.

"No." Reaching over, she smacked the brunette's head lightly with her hand. "You know I'm gonna have to meet Jen for dinner in thirty minutes."

"Ten minutes, then."

"I already said no, Kim Jisoo." Chaeyoung said firmly, attempting to sit up, but Jisoo tightened her hold on her to prevent her from doing so. She rolled her eyes, yet her smile never left her lips. "Chu,"

"Five." Jisoo retorted instead, looking up in order to meet gazes with the younger girl on top of her. "Please?"

That wasn't supposed to work on me.

Well, Chaeyoung wasn't supposed to be still laying in bed with Jisoo at six in the afternoon, or doing all this staying in and cuddling crap with her, anyway. So it's not like she's new to doing what she's not supposed to do.

"Fine." She gave up, giggling lightly when Jisoo blinked at her repeatedly and sent her the widest, adorable, baby smile. "Five minutes and that's it."

She laid back down on top of the brunette, their nude figures flushed against each other's. Jisoo used her hand to graze softly against the small of Chaeyoung's back, making the latter smile as she nuzzled even closer into the older girl's neck.

This is so wrong.

"Are you gonna drive to the Hamptons with me on Friday?" Jisoo suddenly asked, gaining a sleepy Chaeyoung's attention.

Chaeyoung sighed softly as she shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not sure."

"Why not?"

Jisoo pulls away from the hug to look at the younger girl on top of her and pouts.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "Because I might be driving with Jennie and Kai that night. I'm supposed to help Jen prepare the morning after."

"Unfair. They said I couldn't drive with them." Jisoo grumbled, furrowing her eyebrows. "They're really making it so obvious that they adore you way more than me. And the fact that I'm even related to Kai," She said, tone rather dramatic as she sighed in faux-offense, which successfully emitted another string of giggles from the blonde.

Chaeyoung reached her hand over to Jisoo's furrowed eyebrows, giddy smile still plastered firmly on her face as she retorted.