XXX

-

Girlfriend

-

Taehyung turned around to face Chaeyoung the moment he got the bottle out of the wine stand, a cocky grin still plastered on his face.

"Macallan, 1926." He held the expensive bottle up to show the blonde. "Seventy-five grand just has to taste better than French 75, right?"

The statement successfully earned a laugh from Chaeyoung, nodding once in gratitude as the red-headed boy handed her a glass.

"It should." She smiled back. "Wouldn't everyone else be looking for you?"

"Wouldn't they look for you?"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "Well, at least, I don't hold such important title as you, Mr. Kim. I'm just a humble guest."

Taehyung's lips curled up in an amused grin.

"Fair enough. Though, snapping at someone holding the Kim title you're talking about and calling them a trust fund baby wasn't exactly as humble, don't you think?"

Another chuckle escaped Chaeyoung's lips. She shook her head. "I have my days."

Her laughter died down, and they stared at each other for a second, Taehyung's gaze firmly holding the blonde's. Chaeyoung felt her heart race, but not in a good way.

(Not in a Jisoo way, if that makes any sense.)

And then, Taehyung was stepping closer to her, slowly, his eyes now travelling further down towards Chaeyoung's lips, as he subtly wet his own with his tongue. Chaeyoung had to clear her throat, taking a step back when the boy got too painfully close.

She didn't even understand why it made her so uncomfortable. I mean, Taehyung - someone that hot - is definitely someone she'd usually take interest in, as well.

But, right now, it rather feels like she's doing something unfair to someone.

A certain someone, and Chaeyoung had to gulp.

"I'm sorry," She breathed out. Taehyung stopped in his tracks. "I'm not really- I can't-"

"My bad." Taehyung cuts her off, hands raising in the air. His smirk never left his lips, which honestly bothered Chaeyoung a little. "I didn't realize there was a boyfriend."

"Girlfriend." Her own statement had Chaeyoung widening her eyes. Where the hell did that come from?! She felt her throat going dry. "Well, not exactly, I mean- It isn't really-"

"Hey, gorgeous, chill." Taehyung smirked, still not stepping away, but not moving any more closer, either.

(Chaeyoung thought it was better than nothing.)

She sighed deeply, feeling her breath getting caught inside her throat. She needs to breathe. I need to breathe.

She had to give it a few more seconds before looking back up at the boy. "Should we get some air?"