IV

-

Beautiful Name

-

They left Rosie's car at the club, leaving the key to Lisa who only sent her a knowing smirk when she told her that someone's going to be driving her home.

Well, it's not like Lisa's wrong.

Rosie thought of that as she pushed the brunette up the wall of the elevator they're currently in, smashing her lips with the latter's as she let her hands run up her broad shoulders, letting them explore her upper body freely before landing on her soft, milk chocolate locks.

Rosie can barely even remember how it happened, but she honestly couldn't care less anymore.

I mean, how could she care about anything else when she's aggressively making out with a smoking hot brunette inside the elevator of her flat building?

Shit.

How the fuck did she end up making out with a smoking hot brunette inside the elevator of her flat building?

-

Of all places, the older girl didn't expect to be driving the blonde where they are right now.

Pulling up by the wide parking space, she turned to face the younger girl at the passenger's seat, about to say something. However, the latter was already reaching for the door.

"Thanks for the ride," Rosie called out before completely stepping out of the car, causing the brunette to chuckle amusedly to herself.

She did the same, locking the car doors with the remote in her hands before carelessly shoving it down the pocket of her jeans. She took casual steps as she trailed behind the clueless blonde, who only noticed her presence when she stopped by the ground floor elevator next to her.

"Now, what are you doing being creepy and following me all the way here?" Rosie questioned, eyebrow raised as she faced the shrugging brunette.

"Just going home."

Rosie gaped. "You live here, too?"

"I don't, actually." The older retorted with a grin. "But I've been staying here for a while. My father owns this building."

Both still standing outside, waiting for the elevator doors to open, Rosie snickered. "Another trust fund baby, I see."

"Now that's just insulting, love." The brunette said, but with a playful grin gracing her lips. She knew the blonde didn't mean to be rude, and she can't really blame her for assuming that when they met at the most luxurious nightclub in New York in the first place. "I'm actually staying here for business. COO and heiress to oil fortune."

Rosie's eyes widened, obviously shocked and embarrassed. She gulped, head hanging low a little as she tore her gaze away from the grinning brunette.

"Right. My bad." Her cheeks burned, and she hated that she turned sober all of a sudden. "Guys must be all over you, then. I mean, you've got it all."