IX

-

Did You Find The Bathroom Okay?

-

Still panting pretty hard, Rosie decided to step out of the bathroom a few minutes after Jisoo.

She was still frustrated and, apparently, pissed off, that she couldn't stop herself from frowning as she fixed her top and strolled back towards the direction of her and Lisa's table.

She just fucking left me hanging! Rosie wanted to scream at her stupidly charming face. Who the fuck even does that?!

"Where's Jisoo?" Lisa asked, pulling the blonde out of her thoughts.

Rosie didn't mean to scoff, she swears she didn't mean to. But she couldn't help it. "I'm not her fucking keeper. How would I fucking know?"

"Woah, okay. Chill." The ash haired Thai chuckled, which earned another glare from the still deeply frustrated blonde. "I just thought she excused herself to go to the washroom, as well. You know, just coincidentally after you did."

Lisa sent Rosie a knowing smirk, which the latter only rolled her eyes at.

"Quit it, Lalisa."

"What? I didn't say anything." Lisa defended, making the blonde frown even more.

"Yeah but you're looking at me like I just did something..." She gestured with her hands. "...inappropriate, with Kim Jisoo, inside the fucking bathroom."

Clicking her tongue, Lisa narrowed her eyes at the blonde. "Didn't you?"

The question immediately sent Rosie off to a blushing mess, so she threw a napkin at the laughing Thai across from her, who still wouldn't let go of the ruthless teasing.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt." Oh god, that fucking voice again. All that Rosie knows is she wanna jump at the smirking brunette, (but she didn't know exactly what reasons for; to strangle her to death or to.... do something else.) "I got this call from an old friend and she wants me to be there at the opening of her new hotel tonight." Turning to Lisa, Jisoo smiled. "It's Seulgi, from high school. Do you remember?"

Lisa's face lit up. "Oh, sure. How could I possibly forget when I'm always in detention because of you and her?"

Jisoo chuckled, and Rosie wouldn't admit it was such a music to the ears. "She wants me to tell you to be there, too."

Furrowing her eyebrows, Lisa glanced at Rosie across from her, who is only listening intently to their conversation.

"Oh. Well," She hesitated, glancing back and forth towards Rosie and Jisoo, not wanting to leave the blonde by herself if she ever went with the older girl to the opening. "I'm not sure, Chu."

Jisoo immediately noticed, so she sent the Thai a smile.

"Don't worry, Lali. I got a plus one. I mean, only if Miss Park here doesn't have anything scheduled for the night." She said, turning to the blonde and sending her a wink. "And if she fonds me enough to accept my invitation."

The statement caused the younger girl to unintentionally blush once again, and she didn't even know why.

Oh she knows.

Because she feels like Jisoo is subtly flirting with her, but doesn't intend to make it look that way.

This is against the fucking rule!

(But was it actually, when she's the one feeling all weird and tingly inside whenever Jisoo is around?)

Swallowing the growing lump in her throat, Rosie looked down in an attempt to avoid the older girl's gaze.

"I don't see why not." She shrugged, causing Jisoo's smile to double in size.

"Great." Biting her lip to stop herself from chuckling at the flushed blonde, she added. "Did you find the bathroom okay?"

At that teasing question, however, the tingles immediately vanished from the blonde's body and were, instead, replaced by wrath.

She fucking left me hanging in there yet she still has the audacity to make fun of me?!

Rosie just knows Jisoo's already snickering internally at her flushed state, and she wants nothing but to just slap (or kiss) that teasing smirk off the older girl's face.

(Imagine her satisfaction if she actually did.)

Sending Jisoo a sarcastic smile, Rosie rolled her eyes. "I've seen better."

The blonde thought coming off rather intimidating would finally shut the brunette up, but she only ended up watching Jisoo chuckle amusedly at her, the same time a well entertained Lisa snorted on her seat, so she frowned as she narrowed her eyes at the both of them threateningly.

God, it's like they're both sent up from hell to be the perfect pain in the ass duo that could annoy me to eternity!

Rosie had to stop the urge inside of her to punch the teasing grins off the two and ruin the pretty on their stupid, annoying faces.

-