XXII

-

Friends Cuddle, Right?

-

Warning: (Not so) light sexual scenes

-

Chaeyoung didn't understand how things escalated so quickly.

But all of a sudden, she just found herself pulling away from the intimate embrace to grab Jisoo by the head and crash their parted lips together.

Pushing Jisoo by the shoulder so the latter would sit back down on her beanbag, Chaeyoung straddled her lap without breaking the kiss. Her hands roamed all of Jisoo's upper body; shoulders, chest, up to her neck and sharp jaw, until she let them swim freely through the older girl's tousled hair.

Jisoo had to swallow back a moan when the younger girl pulled her even closer, shoved her tongue completely inside the brunette's mouth, and bucked her hips, grinding down onto Jisoo's clothed lap, seeking desperately for friction.

Fuck. That's what Jisoo would've said breathlessly, if only Chaeyoung's mouth wasn't currently pressed against hers. Holy fuck!

"Chaeyoung," The brunette finally managed to call out, but the younger girl just continued to suck on her jawline, tracing kisses down her exposed neck, marking her territory. "Love, hey, look at me."

Chaeyoung didn't listen. She doesn't want to hear whatever Jisoo had to say. She doesn't want to talk about it anymore, and she most certainly doesn't want to feel anything anymore.

She wants Jisoo to numb her completely.

She wants Jisoo to numb the pain in her chest that's now starting to suffocate her. She wants Jisoo's kisses to distract her. And she wants Jisoo's touch to take her away from it all.

She just wants Jisoo right now, at this exact moment.

She needs Jisoo to fuck her unconscious.

But Jisoo managed to get ahold of Chaeyoung's face, holding it firm in her hands as she forcefully pulled away in order to look her straight in the eyes. "Chaeyoung,"

Chaeyoung shuts both of her eyes closed, shaking her head as she lets her forehead rest against the older girl's.

"Please, Chu."

Jisoo felt her heart break in half, just exactly like that of the blonde's broken voice. Planting a soft kiss on Chaeyoung's forehead, she mumbled.

"Look at me."

Chaeyoung sniffled her attemptingly falling tears away as she opened her eyes to stare back at the older girl.

Jisoo smiled.

"You're okay, alright?" She used her thumb to wipe the tears that are now starting to fall from Chaeyoung's eyes. "And we don't have to do this right now, you know that."

Chaeyoung, however, just shook her head firm, hands moving from the back of Jisoo's neck towards her cheeks.

She pulled Jisoo in once again, kissing her this time, slowly, deeply, passionately.

It immediately shut Jisoo up, giving her the younger girl's answer.

"I want to, Jisoo." Chaeyoung lets out, almost breathless. "And I need you to." She begged, voice low and soft and almost impossible to hear. "Take me, please."

They found themselves inside of Jisoo's bedroom, with Chaeyoung's legs wrapped around Jisoo's waist, and Jisoo's arms firmly supporting Chaeyoung's weight. They never broke the kiss, even when Jisoo tried to open the door for them with one hand. No one dared to pull away, even when Chaeyoung's back finally hits the soft mattress of Jisoo's bed.