X

-

Either Is Beautiful

-

"Finally, the devil has arrived."

A tall woman in a formal black and white suit came strolling towards Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosie's direction, with an amused chuckle escaping her lips.

Kang Seulgi reached for a laughing Jisoo first, hugging her as the brunette teased. "You don't say? Lali here has been nothing but the devil since high school."

"Oh, please. I was referring to you, Kim Jisoo." Seulgi laughed, alongside the Thai, who was now reaching to hug her old friend as well. "Manoban, long time no see."

"Here I thought you already forgot who I was." Lisa chuckled, patting Seulgi's back before pulling away and reaching for Rosie's waist. "This is Rosie. We were roommates back in college. Rosie, Seulgi, an old friend from high school."

Rosie smiled before politely reaching her hand out. "A pleasure to meet you, Seulgi."

The older girl, however, just laughed before ignoring the blonde's offered hand and pulling her in for a hug, instead.

"You too, Rosie. Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, I don't do handshakes." Seulgi chuckled, causing the blonde to blush before laughing with her as well.

Jisoo chuckled, watching as the two casually pulled away from the hug.

"Kang Seulgi, always the charmer." She teased, clicking her tongue before turning to a slightly flushed Rosie. "That's a classic Seulgi way of picking up girls. Don't fall for it."

The statement caused all three women to laugh, Rosie feeling slightly giddy at the way Jisoo watched her with a huge smile on her face, looking extra proud that she managed to make the younger girl laugh.

She had to pretend she didn't see that, or the blushing on her face will just surely intensify.

"Come on, Chu. You're making me sound so bad. I'm better now!" Seulgi defended in between light chuckles.

"That's only because Irene's got you wrapped around her finger." Jisoo said, earning her another series of laughter from both Seulgi and Lisa. Turning to a smiling Rosie, the brunette added. "The woman would murder if she gets possessive, I swear."

"Excuse me, Kim Jisoo, what did you just call me? And in my own property?"

The familiar voice came ringing against the four women's ears, and Jisoo's eyes immediately went wide at the mention of her name.

"Man, I think this is your cue to run." Lisa whispered in Jisoo's ear, earning herself a glare from the brunette.

They turned around, only to be met by a gorgeous woman in an elegant silver evening dress walking towards their direction. She hugged Lisa before approaching Seulgi and kissing her lips. After that, she turned to raise an eyebrow at the brunette, who's now chuckling nervously in her spot.

Chocolate eyes dilating to her sides, Jisoo sent Irene a tight-lipped smile.

"Do I not get a hug?" She asked, earning a snort from both Lisa and Seulgi.