XXXV

-

I Love You, Too

-

Warning: Light sexual scenes [REAL]

-

Say you love me.

Those four words kept on repeating inside Chaeyoung's head as she pushed Jisoo up the wall of the brunette's bedroom, their lips never parting for even just a short millisecond.

They didn't even realize when exactly have they left the afterparty since Chaeyoung pulled Jisoo in for a kiss, in the middle of the dance floor, right in front of everyone else. But they didn't care, neither of them did.

Jisoo never did, anyway; and Chaeyoung found herself feeling rather brave enough to ignore the entire rest of the world.

(Maybe it's the liquid courage, or the intoxicating taste of the brunette's lips crashing with hers.)

Jisoo moans against their locked lips, hands swimming through Chaeyoung's blonde hair as she pulled her impossibly closer by the back of her head. Chaeyoung's hands found their way under Jisoo's shirt, tracing her abs and caressing her skin, instantly sending shivers down Jisoo's spine.

I didn't want to sleep with him.

I don't want to be with him.

I'd always spend the night with you, and only you, all of the nights I can.

"Chaeng," Jisoo barely breathes out in between hurried kisses, "I love you," she says, as if she just heard Chaeyoung's mind loud and clear, begging for her to do so. "I'm in love with you, Chaeyoung."

She's in love with me. Chaeyoung feels her throat going dry, her eyes turning glossy with unshed tears as she pushed herself further against Jisoo's body, it almost hurt.

I'm in love with you, too.

But Chaeyoung never responded by words. She couldn't. She was wrong a few minutes ago when she thought she was brave enough— she isn't.

She will never be.

Because Chaeyoung only found herself pulling Jisoo closer by the neck, completely on top of her as they landed on the brunette's king sized bed, kissing her harder and harder as seconds pass, too afraid to let an I love you, too slip involuntarily from her tongue that's now exploring the inside of Jisoo's mouth freely.

Jisoo broke the kiss only to remove her clothes entirely, leaving her only in her black lingerie, while Chaeyoung did the same underneath her. It didn't even take another second before the blonde pulls Jisoo down by the neck once again the moment her dress landed on the cold, tiled floor of Jisoo's bedroom, breathing getting heavier as seconds fly.

She pushed Jisoo off her only to switch their positions on the bed, Jisoo laying on her back while Chaeyoung straddled her hips. Chaeyoung reaches out for Jisoo's hand and wraps it around her neck, before moving her hips in a slow, sensual motion as she unclaps her bra, and Jisoo was left to do nothing but watch.

"Choke me." Chaeyoung rasped out as she stared straight into Jisoo's eyes, piercing through her soul. Jisoo could see nothing in her gaze but lust and pure desire, and she would be lying if she said she didn't want Chaeyoung like this; looking ethereal sitting on top of her, biting her lip seductively as she ran a hand through her soft, blonde locks, before letting them rest on Jisoo's stomach, fingers tracing the defined lines of the brunette's abdomen, as she continued to grind down on her front.

Jisoo didn't hesitate to lift herself up slightly from the bed, one hand wrapping around the blonde's exposed thigh while the other remained on Chaeyoung's wonderful neck. She lets her thumb graze on the tendons that flex as she presses down slightly, causing the blonde's lips to part and a string of faint moans to escape from it.

Chaeyoung didn't stop grinding down Jisoo's exposed stomach, feeling herself getting wetter and wetter as her own hands landed on her breasts, fumbling with her now erect nipples. She loved the feeling of Jisoo's fingers around her neck. It's sends her higher and higher, she almost became one of the stars and the bright silver moon that shone past the blinds of their secluded bedroom, reflecting on their flushed, naked figures and creating a beautiful sillouhette on the moonlit wall.

Her mind floated in ecstacy.

The sight of Chaeyoung playing with her own nipples didn't fail to make Jisoo's breathing heavier as well, arousal taking over her system as she leaned in to suck under Chaeyoung's sharp jaw, effectively making the latter throw her head back as she moaned out in pleasure.

"Fuck, Jisoo." Chaeyoung cried, rolling her hips in a much quicker pace in desperate search of more. Desire took over her entire senses completely, and it was so intense she feels herself almost in the verge of tears. "Oh, god. Fuck me, baby. Please, fuck me."

Jisoo's fingers made its way in between Chaeyoung's legs, under her soaked underwear, and the contact instantly caused heat to rise up and spread all over Chaeyoung's body, causing her legs to turn jellylike. And then Jisoo's fingers were rubbing her clit, pressing hard along with the ones wrapped around her neck. Chaeyoung shuts her eyes tighter, arms wrapping around Jisoo's shoulders when she felt the brunette finally make an entrance, causing her eyes to roll at the back of her head as she leaned down to press her lips hard on Jisoo's swollen ones.

They moaned out in unison, at the feeling of their lips locked together and Chaeyoung riding Jisoo's fingers in a hurried pace. Chaeyoung loved the way she slowly fell apart in Jisoo's arms, under Jisoo's touch. She could barely say anything else but a string of muffled yes-es and Jisoo's name, and she preferred that over anything else.

I love you, too.

Chaeyoung came with Jisoo's fingers still wrapped around her neck, pressing down harshly on her skin. She came with nothing but Jisoo's name rolling off her tongue, and her nails digging deeper into the skin of the brunette's exposed shoulders.

She came with the words still stuck at the back of her throat, despite the desire of having their major breakthrough and escape Chaeyoung's slightly parted lips.

And she came with Jisoo, leaning in to trail gentle pecks on her skin, from her chest up to her neck and jaw, until it reaches her face.

With Jisoo, peppering her face with soft, loving kisses, mumbling for the last time, "I love you," and Cheyoung didn't think she'll ever be the same.

I love you, too.

The rest of their night was spent with Jisoo never asking why Chaeyoung's face was wet, and her heart beating rapidly inside her chest. Tomorrow, when they wake up next to each other, wrapped in their tangled arms and love, and not minding the entire rest of the world,

Maybe she will.

(Or maybe she won't be able to, anymore— ever, again.)

-

Writer's Note:

Hope this makes it up for the short hiatus, somehow...

-