˗ˏˋ 32 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀɪᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

Dragging her feet into their designated study place, Miseon sighed as she tiredly made her way towards their table as Sooa, Soojin, and Taehoon followed closely behind, too occupied in their own conversation to notice the brunette had abruptly halted. A wide smile graced her delicate features as she saw Jugyeong and Suho staring into each other's eyes, their heads laying on their arms.

Clearing her throat, Miseon watched in amusement as Suho quickly stood up as the rest of their friend group caught up. Throwing Jugyeong a glare, the Lee boy scolded her, causing them to observe the scene with bewildered expressions.

"Why are you sleeping again? I guess you're not determined to study. Tell me about the three Cheongnokpa poets. 1, 2, 3. You slept during class again. How will you get your grades up?"

The brunette rolled her eyes at the tall boy's antics as she made her way next to her best friend, patting the latter girl's back as she hiccuped before speaking up.

"You literally startled her. How was she supposed to answer that in three seconds?"

"You scolded her so much she's hiccuping!" Sooa exclaimed, the rest of the group taking their seats around the table.

Suho turned his gaze away from the Im girl before he sat down again as Taehoon excused himself to the bathroom. Leaning in closer to the three girls, Sooa happily spoke up as they all drifted their attention towards their bubbly friend.

"Do you guys wanna go to a baseball game after our last exam? Hyungjin is playing!"

"I can't," Soojin denied, returning to her work. "I have a tutoring session."

"Okay," Jugyeong agreed with a pretty smile. "It was fun last time."

"I would, but I have plans with Daejung," Miseon declared with a soft smile, causing the girls to shift their gaze towards the petite girl as Suho secretly listened, his interest now piqued.

"Speaking of Daejung," Sooa began, a teasing smirk appearing on her features. "Are you two dating?"

"What?" The Kim girl almost choked on her spit, eyes wide as she stared at the girl in front of her.

"I mean, since he showed up, you two have been sticking around each other like two peas in a pod," the Choi girl explained as the two other girls nodded.

"We're not dating," Miseon denied as she waved her hands around. "I haven't seen him for like 10 years! And he's my best friend..."

"Alright, alright," Sooa hummed before she smiled. "He's cute though, I wouldn't be mad if you dated him."

"I-It's not like that!"

"Anyway, about the baseball game... Don't tell my Hoonie about it, okay?"

"Don't tell me about what?" Taehoon questioned as he turned up out of nowhere, startling his sweetheart as she stumbled over her words.

"What? Nothing."

"Are you planning a surprise?"

"No. Study," Sooa plainly said as Taehoon sat next to his girlfriend, a bright smile gracing his features.

Miseon watched with a fond smile before something in the corner of her eye caught her attention. Shifting her gaze from the couple, the brunette saw Suho look over at Jugyeong with a soft expression as the Im girl happily smiled down at her homework.

'He's so obvious,' Miseon thought to herself as she shook her head, a content feeling washing over her as she witnessed the sweet moment.

-

"That was tiresome," the brunette mumbled as they walked out of the coffee shop, Taehoon stretching his arms before a shocked expression washed over him as he patted Sooa's shoulder, catching her attention as she turned around. The both of them stared at the tall figure that was leaning against a wall nearby, too busy on his phone to notice the group. Sending her boyfriend a cheeky smile, the Choi girl quickly told her goodbyes before dragging Taehoon away.

"I'll get going too," Suho declared as he glanced down at Jugyeong, waiting for her to say goodbye before walking away, leaving behind the now three girls alone before a tall figure finally noticed them and made his approach.

"Noona!" Daejung called out happily as he strolled up to them, stopping in front of Miseon as Soojin and Jugyeong glanced at each other.

"What are you doing here?" The Kim girl questioned with a confused expression, narrowing her eyes at the younger boy before her friends spoke up, not leaving any time for the Park boy to explain why he was there.

"We'll get going. See you tomorrow, Sunnie," Soojin said before she linked arms with Jugyeong, pulling the girl away from the duo as she sent the petite girl a wink. Miseon could only stare in shock as she watched her friends leave her, feeling anxious that they might've misunderstood the relationship she shared with the tall boy in front of her.

"Why are you here?" Miseon tried again as Daejung took her bag and slide it over his broad shoulders.

"You ditched me yesterday," the younger boy pouted cutely as he glanced down at the petite girl next to him as they fell in step with each other. "So I figured we could hang out after your study session."

"I didn't ditch you. I told you what happened," the Kim girl huffed as she kicked a nearby pebble, watching it roll away. "It's not like I intended for it to happen..."

"I know, Noona. I'm just teasing you."

"Do you wanna stop by and get some ice cream before we go home?" Miseon suggested as she saw an ice cream parlour in the distance, her eyes sparkling at the thought of the strawberry dessert.

"Only if you pay," Daejung hummed as he cheekily smiled down at her, his eyes twinkling in amusement as she softly punched his arm.

"Whatever, let's go," the brunette huffed before she grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the shop as the tall boy laughed loudly. The two of them too immersed in their own world to notice the familiar motorcycle that had stopped nearby, observing the two teenagers.