˗ˏˋ 02 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

The next morning rolled around and Miseon groggily sat up as she stretched, trying to wake herself up. She had slept soundlessly and had gained much of her energy back as she stood up, making her bed before going to the bathroom to freshen up.

The brunette had expected her return to Seoul would've had more of a negative impact on her, but to her surprise, it didn't affect her at all.

A few minutes after she finished her skincare routine and applied a bit of makeup, Miseon slipped into a pair of jeans and a black turtleneck before heading off to the kitchen to cook herself breakfast.

Sitting down at the dinner table, the brunette sent her mom a message as she ate, telling her she would visit during evening time.

Putting her dishes in the sink, Miseon returned to her room and started unpacking, smiling as she noticed the note her aunt had left.

'Contact me if you need anything! I already transferred you to a new school, so don't worry about that. The uniform's in your luggage and I told the school you'll be starting Monday, so enjoy your last few days of freedom! Love you, sweetheart. <3'

True to her words, Miseon grabbed her new uniform, holding it up for her to admire it. It looked way better than her old one, and the brunette found herself getting excited from the idea of starting over. She needed change, and this was the perfect way to start.

Hanging it in her closet, the Kim girl continued unpacking before spending the rest of her afternoon cleaning the house, making sure it was nice and spotless for her mother, wanting the woman to be comfortable when she returned.

Before Miseon knew it, evening time came around and she went to freshen up before grabbing her bag, locking the door behind her as she made her way out of her apartment complex.

She felt a sort of satisfaction as she thought of how productive her day was, and the brunette couldn't wait to see her mother, not having seen her in a long time.

Her time in Busan had helped her immensely, but she had missed her mother. Her aunt had been very caring to Miseon, but nothing could compare to the affection her mom gave her. There was just something different about a mother's love, and Miseon got emotional at the thought.