˗ˏˋ 25 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

Miseon silently sipped on her strawberry milk as she sat on the ground, patiently waiting for Seojun outside of the boy's bathroom. After forcing him away from the scene, the Han boy exclaimed he needed to go to the restroom, resulting in where she was now.

Meanwhile, Seojun splashed his face with cold water as he placed his hands on either side of the sink. Panting slightly as he glanced in the mirror, staring at his reflection as memories from Seyeon's funeral surfaced, overwhelming his thoughts.

'Do you think I'm a charity that helps powerless kids? What's wrong with an agency firing a talent that drew criticism from society?'

Water dripped from his face as he took a deep breath, Lee Jooheon's words replaying in his mind like a broken record - haunting him. Patting the water away, Seojun exhaled before he straightened his hoodie, making sure he looked okay before walking out of the bathroom.

The petite girl stood up from the floor as the Han boy exited the restroom, almost stumbling over her own feet in the process, causing him to grab onto her arm, steadying her.

"Were you always this clumsy?" Seojun teased, only for Miseon to remove her arm from his grasp with a scoff, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever. Are you okay, now?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Doesn't seem like it," the brunette said as she threw her empty carton of strawberry milk away before she placed her hands behind her back, peering up at the tall boy with a smile. "Should we do something together after school?"

"Are you asking me on a date?" Seojun smirked.

"What? No!" Miseon yelled, shifting her eyes away from the Han boy as she struggled to regain her composure. "I just thought we could do something fun, so you'd feel better."

"I always feel better when I'm around you, Sunshine."

"You're so annoying. I take it back. I hope you die in your own misery," the Kim girl announced as she turned around and started walking away, leaving a laughing Seojun behind as she cursed him in her mind.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," Seojun laughed as he jogged up to her before he placed his arm across her shoulders, hugging her to his side as he smiled down at her.