˗ˏˋ 06 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

Stumbling into the classroom, Miseon walked to her desk as she gave her friends a small smile. Sitting down in her seat, the brunette sighed as she glanced at the empty desk next to hers - her mind subconsciously wondering where the Han boy was.

She had grown curious about the boy who had almost killed her with his motorcycle. Was he still riding it? Did he get into any more accidents? Was he eating well? What was up with him and Suho?

So many questions, not enough answers.

But before she got the chance to ponder on the questions that were swirling around in her mind, a timid Jugyeong walked into class. Greeting the Im girl, Miseon watched as she dropped her things on her desk before approaching Suho, an awkward smile gracing her lips.

"Hey, here. It's your jacket," Jugyeong said, placing the blue and pink bag on his desk before suddenly rushing off towards the back door of the classroom. Unfortunately, her escape hadn't been smooth.

Bumping into Seojun, the boy stepped on her toes, causing her to wince in pain. Glancing down at her in surprise, he asked her if she was okay before Jugyeong waved him off awkwardly, running off to who knows where.

Looking at her weirdly, Seojun shrugged as he sauntered into the classroom, taking his seat next to Miseon, catching her staring.

"Like what you see?" He smirked, brushing a strand of hair away from his eyes.

"You wish, Mullet boy," the Kim girl replied, rolling her eyes before turning her mind somewhere else.

"What? Mullet boy?" Seojun frowned, poking the girl's arm, trying to get her attention. "Hey, Sunnie, you gotta try harder if you wanna give me a nickname."

Heat rushed to her face at the mention of her new nickname. Luckily, Sooa saved the flustered girl as she spoke up from her seat. "Hey! Only we get to call her that!"

"Guess I'll have to find something else then," Seojun scoffed, rolling his eyes slightly as Sooa glared at him.

"Please don't," Miseon pleaded, tugging the sleeve of his blazer.

"Sorry, not sorry, Sunshine," Seojun teased, causing the petite girl to groan in annoyance.

Sadly, before she could argue with him, their teacher walked in, making Miseon pout when Seojun smirked at her. Silently threatening him with her tiny fist, the brunette huffed before she turned her attention towards the front, ignoring the irritating boy next to her.