˗ˏˋ 11 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

Miseon returned to the classroom after comforting Seojun. Her heart ached at the thought of what the Han boy and Suho had gone through. She silently hoped that the duo would end up talking it out since she was pretty certain that Suho was hurting just as much as Seojun, if not worse.

Stepping inside the room, the brunette saw a crowd surround themselves around Jugyeong. It seemed that word about the fight had spread around the school already.

"Jugyeong, I heard you got asked out by both Suho and Seojun," Sihyun stated, and Miseon faltered slightly before pushing through the crowd. Her heart ached faintly as she heard that Seojun could have asked Jugyeong out. She stood quietly next to her best friend, the rest of the crowd made noises as Sihyun asked who she was going to choose.

"What are you talking about?" Jugyeong questioned as Taehoon started a drum beat, everyone joining in until he stopped.

"Is it going to be Suho or Seojun?" He asked, holding his arms out wide as he opened his eyes, looking down at Jugyeong. "Which person are you going to choose?"

"It's not what you think. Why would they like me?" Jugyeong insisted. "Maybe they just fought because they hate each other."

"No way!" Their classmates replied, clearly not satisfied with her answer, protesting until Taehoon shushed them.

"But here's the question. Why did Mr. H sit next to Ms. I?" He asked as if he knew the answer already. "That's what I want to know."

"Okay, that's enough for today," Miseon spoke up, as Sooa shooed everyone away. "If Jugyeong says it's not like that, then it isn't. Go back to your own classrooms!"

After a few minutes, the students reluctantly all dispersed and made their way to their respective classrooms, leaving a rather crestfallen Jugyeong behind, feeling quite overwhelmed by the whole situation.

"You're going through this because you're pretty," Sooa said. "If an average-looking girl was sitting there, no one would've started such a rumour. It must be exhausting."

Jugyeong sighed as she rested her head against her desk, Miseon soothingly patting the girl's arm before making her way to her own seat, peeking up when someone mentioned that Suho was coming in.

'I hope he's okay,' the petite girl thought as she stared at him before suddenly, the door behind her harshly slid open as Chorong and his gang stepping in.

"Hey, Lee Suho," he declared coolly. "Can we talk for a moment?"

Miseon watched with wide eyes as Suho walked out of the classroom. The day had been so peaceful. How did it end up like this?

-

"Juju!" Miseon said as she strolled up the school path the next day. "You have something under your nose."

"Ah, thanks," Jugyeong smiled as she wiped the lip tint before putting her things away, linking her arm with the petite girl next to her. Truthfully, Miseon had never had good friends growing up. All of them had either been friends with her because of her looks or her father and Miseon hated it. At a very young age, she realized people were selfish, but decided to still be kind and treat them well, even if they didn't do the same for her.

"Hey, Im Jugyeong," Seojun spoke up, as he took his helmet off, catching the two girls' attention. "Are you going out with Suho?"

Miseon's wide eyes flickered between the two at the question, watching as her best friend quickly shook her head. "I'm not."

"Looking at you, I don't think you are either," Seojun said as he placed his helmet down, getting off of his motorcycle, heading off towards the school entrance.

"Hey! Stalker! You can't say something like that to my best friend!" Miseon suddenly shouted as she made her way towards the tall boy, pinching his arm.

"I told you to stop calling me that already!" Seojun yelled as the two teenagers bickered, leaving a dumbfounded Jugyeong behind.

'What was that,' the Im girl mumbled to herself, shrugging as she strolled inside the school. 'I'll have to ask Sunnie.'

-

"The function of x is seven, so what's the value when x is six?" Their math teacher said as Miseon struggled to stay awake. Math was by far the worst subject to ever exist on this planet, and the brunette just couldn't force herself to like it, no matter how much she tried. "Naturally, it's seven. Because the value of the function is always seven. Okay, who wants to solve the next problem?"

Silence surrounded them as the teacher turned her attention towards the class, everyone trying their best to avoid her gaze, pretending to be occupied with something else.

"I'm the fool for asking," she sighed, her eyes scanning the classroom. "How about our math geniuses Soojin and Suho? Come out. Problems 1 and 2. And... our new girl, Kim Miseon. Try problem three."

Miseon's head snapped straight up as Seojun chuckled next to her, causing her to stick her tongue out at him before she slipped out of her seat. She felt intimidated as she stood beside Suho, who was already fast away at solving the equation at hand.

'Why couldn't it be any other subject?' The brunette cried silently as she glanced at her teacher, wordlessly begging for her to pick someone else.

"Miseon, aren't you in the top three? Why can't you solve this problem?" The teacher asked as Miseon flinched, feeling uncomfortable. "The problems are different. What's the point of looking?"

"Right?" The petite girl awkwardly chuckled as Seojun suddenly laughed, turning everyone's attention towards him.

"Seojun must know the answer," the teacher said, as the Han boy pretended to yawn. "Han Seojun, come out and solve it for her."

Relief washed over Miseon as she passed by Seojun - who was silently threatening her with his hand, making his way up to the front.

The brunette peered over her classmates' heads as she tried to get a good look at Seojun doing the math problem. It was such a rare sight, and Miseon was determined not to miss any second of it.