˗ˏˋ 03 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

Miseon sat up groggily as she turned her alarm off, looking at the uniform hanging on her closet door. The brunette had spent her remaining free days visiting her mother every evening, bringing the woman anything she needed while she was at the hospital before school started and didn't notice that it was already Monday morning. 

She stretched as she stood up from her bed and made her way towards the bathroom, doing her usual morning routine before changing into her new uniform. Miseon looked at herself in the mirror, smiling in satisfaction. 

Making her way into the kitchen, the Kim girl cooked herself breakfast before grabbing her bag and headed out, locking the apartment door.

Miseon was so excited to start new and hummed softly as she walked to her bus stop, smiling at the occasional elder that passed by her.

As the brunette walked up the stairs towards her bus stop, she noticed the bus she needed to take was driving off without her. Slightly panicked, she hurried up the stairs and stood helplessly as she stared at it - already feeling discouraged.

Luckily, someone on the bus had spotted her and asked the driver to stop the bus before waving at Miseon to get on, making her smile. Running up to it, the Kim girl beamed as she thanked the bus driver and the student, tapping her card as she looked for an empty seat, finding one near the back. 

A few minutes had passed when the brunette noticed something rather disturbing. A guy sat next to a sleeping girl, trying to sneak some pictures under her skirt. Her blood boiled as she approached him, grabbing his collar and the arm that was holding the phone.

"Give me your phone," she gritted, startling the girl next to him from the sudden outburst.

"Who are you?" He stuttered.

"You pervert! I saw you taking pictures," Miseon said loudly, grabbing other people's attention. Looking at the girl next to him, the Kim girl told her to call the cops, briefly explaining what was happening.

Just as she was about to grab the phone out of the man's hand, he unexpectedly pushing her away before running out of the bus.

"Hey!" Miseon yelled as she ran after him, throwing her bag, watching as he stumbled before jumping on him, putting his hands behind his back as police officers took over the situation.

"This guy's a pervert. The evidence is on the phone," she breathed, bowing slightly as she grabbed her bag, dusting off her skirt as she made her way on the bus once again.

Everyone applauded Miseon as she told the driver that she had scanned her card earlier before she approached the girl, giving her a soft smile.

"You must've been startled. Are you okay?" She asked, taking the seat next to her.

"I'm okay," the girl stuttered. "You were super cool."

"I'm Kim Miseon," the brunette smiled.

"I'm Im Jugyeong! Thank you for protecting me like that," Jugyeong beamed, making Miseon blush slightly.

"Of course, don't mention it! I hope we can become good friends," the Kim girl said as she bumped her shoulder with Jugyeong, making the latter smile at the mention of friendship.

After that incident, the duo talked until they arrived at school, getting off the bus as they made their way up the long path. Miseon linked arms with Jugyeong, already feeling comfortable around her as they continued to talk. A gentle smile graced her features as she sighed; it had been the most normal she had felt before she had left for Busan and the brunette was grateful.

Laughing along with her new friend, the duo slowly approached the entrance, people accidentally brushing past them as they were in a hurry. However, the comfortable atmosphere was short-lived as she heard the familiar sound of a motorcycle.

Pushing everyone out the way, the motorcycle drove past them, coming to a stop not too far from where the girls were standing, watching as the driver pulled his helmet off and Miseon's jaw dropped.

What was he doing here?

Shaking herself out of her thoughts, the girls kept walking, Miseon listening to Jugyeong ramble as they passed by the boy. Unfortunately, her presence didn't go unnoticed as Han Seojun pointed at her with a look of surprise.

"Ah! You! What're you doing here?" He questioned loudly, making everyone around them whisper as Miseon clutched her skirt, feeling uncomfortable.

Jugyeong glanced between the two, wondering what their relationship was before the Han boy made his way towards them, stopping in front of the Kim girl.

"How's your arm?" He questioned, staring at the petite girl in front of him as she tried to hide it behind her back.

"It's alright. I didn't think I would see you again," Miseon smiled before glancing at her watch, seeing the time. "Aish, I have to go to the office. I'll see you later Ju!" She exclaimed as she rushed off towards the front entrance, as Jugyeong's other friends, Sooa and Soojin dragged the Im girl away, leaving Seojun behind.

Han Seojun placed his hands into his pockets as he thought about the brunette, his gaze lingering on her retreating form as amusement swirled in his eyes before making his way inside the school.