˗ˏˋ 09 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

Miseon quietly made her path towards the hospital. She had headed there straight after school, knowing she would probably pass out if she went home. The brunette had been visiting her mom as much as she could, not wanting to be alone in their apartment. Making her way to her mother's room, the girl carefully slid the door open before coming in.

"Miseon!" the woman next to her mom - Lee Mihyang - exclaimed brightly, causing her own parent to turn her attention towards her daughter.

"Ah, Miso! Did you come here straight from school?" Her mom - Jeon Yunhee - questioned as she beckoned the brunette to sit next to her.

"Yeah, I wanted to see you before I went home today," Miseon replied with a pretty smile, slightly bowing to Mihyang before taking a seat.

"Hi," a familiar voice echoed. Miseon snapped her head towards the door with wide eyes, not having expected to meet him here.

"Han Seojun?" She questioned, causing the boy to look at her with wide eyes.

"Oh, Sunshine? What're you doing here?" He asked as he greeted her mother before sitting next to Mihyang.

"I'm visiting my mom," Miseon trailed off as she motioned to her mother, who was watching the pair with interest, wondering what their relationship was for him to call her something like that.

"Ah, if I had known your mother was in the same room as mine, I would've walked with you," Seojun said as the mothers shared a knowing look.

"You two seem close," Yunhee suddenly added, turning the two teenagers' attention towards her.

"No-"

"Yes-"

The duo replied simultaneously, Miseon sending Seojun a glare. She knew how her mom was like when it came to pretty boys, and the Kim girl didn't want her friend to get caught up in her mom's mischief.

Not that Seojun was pretty or anything.

"Why did you come by when I'll be heading home soon?" Mihyang asked her son as he placed a small assortment of flowers next to her bed.

"I should, even for a few minutes," Seojun replied, a soft smile gracing his handsome features. Miseon had never seen this side of him, but she found herself liking it. He seemed so soft, the total opposite of how he was when she first met him. "How was it for you today?"