˗ˏˋ 10 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

The next day rolled around and Miseon sighed to herself as she sat at the cafeteria table, her thoughts occupied by last night. It had been a somewhat calm day for her so far and she had been fairly quiet.

Stirring her strawberry milk mindlessly, Miseon had been too distracted to notice the way Seojun angrily stood as he watched Jugyeong point at her bandaid cutely as she sent Suho a wink before she made her way towards her table, joining her friends for lunch.

Snapping out of her daydream, Miseon quietly greeted Jugyeong as she next to her, offering her a smile before the four girls fell into conversation, discussing the latest makeup. Too deep in their own world to notice Seojun had sauntered up to Suho.

"Hey, Lee Suho," Seojun stated calmly, his sharp eyes revealing the anger he was feeling towards the quiet boy. "You must be happy... even after killing your friend."

The duo glared at each other, their gaze hardening by the second before Seojun walked off, purposely smashing Suho's food tray out of his hands, startling the poor Kim girl, almost making her choke on her strawberry drink as the entire cafeteria froze.

Walking towards Jugyeong, everyone looked as the Han boy grabbed an empty chair and sat next to the Im girl, ignoring the whispers that surrounded him. Miseon leaned forward as she peered at the boy next to her best friend, confusion written over her features.

What was he doing now?

"Is it because of the helmet?" Jugyeong hesitantly asked.

"No," Seojun denied, shifting his gaze from Miseon to Jugyeong as the latter spoke up. "I came to eat with you."

Miseon's brows furrowed as gasps erupted around them before they watch as Seojun jerked his head slightly towards the Im girl's food, motioning for her to eat. Suho clenched his fist as he stormed up to the Han boy, grabbing his blazer roughly, causing Miseon to stand abruptly, gripping Suho's other arm.

"Han Seojun!" He gritted as Seojun lazily stood up from his seat, annoyance clear on his handsome features as Miseon stared with wide eyes, wondering what exactly was going to happen and if she should step away. She didn't want to get hurt but she couldn't just sit back and watch them fight.

Harshly pushing the petite girl's arm aside, the Lee boy held the tall boy's blazer with both his hands before he shook him roughly as everyone muttered in surprise.