˗ˏˋ 14 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

Miseon sat in her seat with a smile as she watched Sooa and Taehoon take a couple of cute pictures together. They were so adorable, and the brunette's heart ached slightly. Could she ever find that kind of happiness with another person?

"Jugyeong with a fling!" Sooa excitedly sang as she approached the Im girl, breaking Miseon out of her thoughts.

"A fling? It's not a fling," Jugyeong denied promptly.

"I thought you were meeting again. Didn't you hit it off?" Sooa asked, a small frown gracing her soft features.

"Well... I heard from him after I chatted with you," Jugyeong trailed off, "And... he's kind of weird."

"What do you mean?" Miseon suddenly questioned as she approached her best friend, her eyebrows slightly furrowed.

Jugyeong took her phone out before handing it over to Sooa, letting her read it out loud for Taehoon and Miseon. "I take it back that I miss you. Actually, I have a girlfriend. I'm a piece of garbage and I wanted to cheat on her with you. I apologize."

"What a punk!" Sooa exclaimed, her nose scrunching up in disgust.

"I'm gonna kick him in the ba-" Miseon started before Seojun spoke up, cutting her off.

"Were you rejected?" He inquired as his friends laughed along with him. Jugyeong turned around and glared at them with an irritated expression. "How do you get rejected so quickly? How does that happen?"

"Hey! Mullet! I told you to stop bullying my best friend already," Miseon yelled as she made her way over to his desk, grabbing Seojun's ear as she scolded him.

"Stop, stop! Ah, it hurts," Seojun whined as he tried to free himself from the petite girl's grip.

"You better apologize," Miseon said, pulling on his ear.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry," the Han boy instantly apologized as the brunette released his ear with a satisfied smirk.

"I may be short, but I'll kick your ass, Mr. Stalker," Miseon stated confidently before hurrying out of the classroom, a terrified shriek coming out of her as an angry Seojun rushed after her. "I take it back! Please don't kill me! I'm too young to die!"