˗ˏˋ 26 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

"The calories are cheering me up," Jugyeong hummed as she sipped on drink the next day after school. "Thanks, Gowoon!"

"I wanted to buy you guys something better," Gowoon smiled as Miseon stirred her strawberry flavoured drink, her eyes sparkling in content.

"This is fine, Gowoonie! I didn't do much, anyway," the petite girl stated as she beamed at the younger girl.

"Still, thank you so much for the time you stood up for me and for when you threw water at them, Jugyeong. I won't forget what you did for me at the festival either," the Han girl said as her gaze shifted between the two.

"I'm glad you look cheerful," Jugyeong replied before she placed her drink down, a serious expression resting on her delicate features. "They haven't bullied you since then, right?"

"They say things behind my back. They say I painted my face to sing on stage and about how I've got some nerve showing up without makeup."

"Are you okay hearing that?" Miseon asked with a frown, discreetly sending her best friend a glance as she noticed her crestfallen expression.

"If I hate my face just because they say that, I'd be agreeing that I'm a loser," Gowoon stated as she shrugged. "So I'm going to ignore them and live with the face I'm given."

"Wow, you're so cool," the Kim girl exclaimed with a proud smile, feeling satisfied with the younger girl's answer.

Gowoon blushed before she spoke up once again, breaking Jugyeong out of her thoughts as she changed the subject.

"Ah, right. Do you mind teaching me how to put on makeup?"

"Makeup? I'd love to!" Jugyeong cheerfully agreed, feeling giddy on the inside as the Han girl shifted her gaze towards the brunette, catching her attention.

"Can you help me pick up some outfits too?"

"Of course! You know I have a passion for fashion," Miseon agreed as she sent the younger girl a thumbs up.

-

Miseon grabbed a bunch of Gowoon's clothes from her closet as she made her way to where the two girls were sitting in the living room, using the Han girl's clothing rack to hang the outfits she was putting together. The three had been talking about anything and everything for maybe the past hour, just getting to know each other better while Jugyeong taught Gowoon a few things here and there as she was applying her makeup.