˗ˏˋ 12 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

"I guess I can't go to college by flunking math," Jugyeong dejectedly said as the four girls strolled outside.

"Just get good scores on other subjects," Miseon spoke up, her arm linked with Soojin's. "At least that's what I'm doing."

"I'll never make it into college," Jugyeong whined.

"Why don't you guys join our math academy?" Sooa suggested. "Both Soojin and Suho take classes there."

"That would be awesome. I don't wanna be embarrassed like that again," Miseon agreed, the previous lesson's incident haunting her mind.

"My mom did tell me to find a math class to take," Jugyeong stated as she patted the brunette's back, feeling traumatized for the girl.

"Then join us. You can join our study session, too!" Sooa smiled. The group coming to an abrupt stop in front of a reading Suho as Soojin spoke up to him.

"Suho, want to join a study? We have room for one more."

"No," Suho said, flipping through another page, not even sparing the girls a glance.

"My mom will only approve if you study with us," Soojin insisted.

"Then tell her I am," Suho sighed, shutting his book before grabbing his bag. He stood up and sauntered away, leaving the four girls behind as they stared at his retreating figure.

"He's always playing hard to get," Soojin huffed.

"It's what I expected," Sooa shrugged as she spun towards the three girls. "It'll just be us four and my Hoonie."

"Got it. We'll begin the sessions once Jugyeong and Miseon join our math class," the Kang girl nodded before she gestured towards Sooa, pointing at her. "Skip classes to go on dates with Taehoon and you're out."

"Got it," Sooa hummed before turning her attention towards Jugyeong. "By the way, Im Ju, I gave your number to the guy I'm setting you up with."

Not too far away, Suho had come to a halt, his eye-widening as he looked back at the four girls. 'A blind date?'  He thought to himself, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Already?" Jugyeong questioned, impressed by her friend's speed.

"He'll call you soon," Sooa said before she took her phone out, holding it up for the three girls to see. "Anyway, look, isn't he handsome?"