˗ˏˋ 31 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

"It wasn't us, sir!"

"Who else from this school would engage in a fistfight?" The principal questioned. "I dare you to bring them to me."

Seojun's friend group continued to whine as the principal told them to squat lower, refusing to listen to their protests until Seojun walked in with a bandaid on his cheek that didn't go unnoticed by the man.

"It was me," the Han boy declared as he made his way next to his friends. "I was the one who engaged in that fight."

"Am I too late?" A sudden female voice questioned as the doors slide open harshly, a panting Miseon making her appearance.

"Kim Miseon?" Mr. Han breathed as he rose up from his desk, surprise washing over him as he saw her bruised jaw and busted lip.

"You! Come over here and squat down," the principal ordered as he pointed his stick at her, his disappointment and anger rising by the minute. Nodding, Miseon stood next to Seojun with no sign of hesitation as the Han boy took in her appearance with a small frown.

Soon enough, Jugyeong, Sooa, and Taehoon walked into the office with their hands raised as they also declared to have been part of the fight.

"What?"

"Kids?" Mr. Han muttered in disbelief as the principal yelled at them to squat down next to the Kim girl.

"What will become of you all?"

"I was there too," Soojin announced as she walked in with a sullen face when Suho popped up behind her, telling the principal what had happened.

"I was the one who started the fight."

Suddenly, the vice principal shouted as he made his way into the office, startling everyone. "My goodness! You punks! My goodness, gracious."

Screaming at the squatting group, he hurriedly stepped towards Soojin and Suho with a frown. "Were our top students get hurt by any chance?"

They all stared at him blankly before the vice principal spun around with a scowl, shouting at them some more as Miseon discreetly tried to hide behind Seojun, not wanting the man to see one of his 'top' students injured. "What in the world did you fools do to make Suho get involved in a fight?"

"Mr. Han Joonwoo?" A voice intruded as they called after their homeroom teacher, the latter raising his hand before his face turned tomato red at the sight of flowers as the man placed them on his desk. "They were sent by Im He-"

"What?" Mr. Han yelled over the man, scaring everyone before he immediately apologized, saying he knew who sent him the flowers before awkwardly turning his attention towards the group of struggling teenagers. "I want you guys to go to the counselling office."

-

Seojun banged his fist against the table they were all sitting at before writing a big 'I'm sorry' on the paper, resting his head on his arms once he was finished. Miseon shook her head as her gaze flickered between the boy and her sincere apology. Truthfully, she didn't feel all that remorseful considering what those bullies had done to her and the people she cared about, but she wasn't about to make that obvious and get into more trouble.

"Are you guys Han Seokbong or what?" Taehoon questioned as he sighed from the far end of the table. "You guys write like calligraphers. Why don't you just grind ink? When are we going to finish writing 10 pages?"

The three top students continued to scribble with blank expressions as the couple talked about how they had become pros for things like this.

"You must be proud," Soojin breathed with a disappointed expression.

Miseon finished writing the last sentence before placing her pen down, a look of guilt flashing over her face as she thought about what she had spoken about with Jugyeong on the phone last night while she was getting her injuries cleaned by her mother.

"It's all my fault," the brunette mumbled loud enough to catch everyone's attention, turning their gazes towards her as she continued. "They originally wanted me, but when it was Jugyeong and not me... They must've thought it was suitable to take her instead. If only I had been there..."

"It's not your fault," Soojin reassured before she snapped at the sleeping boy next to Miseon. "Han Seojun. You should apologize to Miseon and Jugyeong. This happened because they saw you hanging around them."

"Well... Jugyeong looks alright and Miseon wasn't kidnapped so..." Seojun trailed off as his gaze shifted between the two girls. "Don't you have legs, Jugyeong? Why didn't you run away?"

"Can't you speak nicely?" Jugyeong argued as Miseon quietly sat between the two, a bored expression gracing her features.

"Whatever," the Han boy replied. "They won't bother you guys again, so don't worry."

"By any chance," the Im girl began as the two made eye contact as the petite girl between them lowered her head, refusing to witness the way Seojun was looking at her best friend again. "Did you fight with them again?"

"Why would I fight? Do you even think they're good enough to fight me? I would've beaten them to a pulp."

Miseon abruptly stood up, startling everyone as her eyes met Suho's, the both of them shared an unreadable expression before she grabbed her paper and walked out of the room. The Lee boy quickly took his own things before following her, leaving the rest of the group and a glaring Seojun behind.