˗ˏˋ 05 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

Casually sipping on her strawberry milk, Miseon fiddled with the hem of her skirt, mindlessly staring out of the window before she turned her attention towards Jugyeong - who was sitting at the other side of the cafeteria table.

"That kid Han Seojun seems kind of scary," the Im girl muttered, leaning in slightly as she looked at her friends.

"He does have the bad boy image," Sooa hummed before she lowered her voice, making Miseon lean over the table slightly. "There's a frightening rumour that he didn't just take time off, but was suspended for almost killing a kid in a gang fight,"

Miseon practically choked on her drink as Jugyeong's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets in horror.

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"What are you talking about?" Soojin asked besides Miseon. "He took a leave for family reasons."

"Do you actually think he would've only been suspended for something like that?" Miseon spoke up, swirling her drink, "He would've gotten expelled."

"Who knows if that's true?" Sooa whined childishly, pouting as the girls laughed.

"Is that her? The angel transfer student?" A guy whispered to his friend as they scooped their food onto their plates.

"Yeah, isn't she mad pretty?" The friend nodded, smiling eagerly as they looked over at their table, making Miseon beam at Jugyeong from the compliments.

Stopping in the middle of pushing her food in her mouth, the Im girl glanced at them with wide eyes before placing it down, cutting it into smaller pieces as Miseon giggled.

"Awesome, she even eats pretty."

"Her class is so lucky, they even have a new transfer student who's equally cute," one guy added as the others shifted their gaze towards Miseon.

"Ah, she's seriously cute. I don't think she's wearing any makeup."

"Her complexion is so bright, like the sun," another boy said as he placed his hand in front of his eyes, pretending that Miseon was blinding him with her beauty, making the Kim girl laugh as she overheard before sending them a shy wave.

Jugyeong smiled at her friend as Miseon finished her strawberry milk before speaking up. "You really are radiant like the sun."

"Should we start calling you Sunnie?" Sooa added, excited to give the girl a nickname. "Ah, it sounds so cute!"

Miseon laughed as she listened to her friends talk. It had been a long time since she had close friends like them and the Kim girl smiled before taking Jugyeong's food, cutting it into smaller pieces for the Im girl.

"Hey, look. That must be her," a boy pointed in their directions, "The angel junior that transferred."

"She really does look like an angel."

"Angel? That's a con artist," Juyoung muttered before turning towards his friends. "Don't you think the other one's prettier?"

-

After their lunch break was over, the students returned to class. Miseon pulled out her things, placing them neatly in front of her before she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Hey, do you have a pencil I can borrow?" Seojun whispered.

"Didn't you bring your own stuff?" Miseon questioned before looking in her pencil case, grabbing a spare one, handing it out to him.

"I forgot it," he said, taking the pencil from the girl with thanks before looking at it. Who would've known the Kim girl had a cute strawberry pencil? Smiling to himself, his attention turned towards Mr. Han as he walked in.

"I hope you've done your research on the poets I mentioned," their teacher said as the class gave positive responses. "You're working in groups, so discuss your work as one."

Moving their desks around, Miseon found herself in Sooa and Soojin's group as she pulled her chair over, sitting next to the Han boy who was twirling her favourite pencil between his fingers, clearly not interested.

"Hey, Han Seojun," Soojin called, making their attention turn on him. "Can you arrange a PPT file?"

"A fitting? Of course," Seojun nodded before brushing the hair out of his eyes coolly. "I did some part-time work as a model, you know."

Miseon internally faced palmed before patting Seojun's arm, waving her other hand in the air, trying to divert their attention to her and save the boy from further embarrassment. "Don't worry, I'll help him with it."

"Thanks, Sunnie," Soojin smiled before she returned to her own work, giving the rest of the group their own part in the project.

"Sunnie?" The Han boy questioned with raised eyebrows, tilting his head slightly.

"It's because she's blindingly beautiful, like the sun," Sooa explained, poking the Kim girl's arm teasingly as the latter blushed, waving her hand dismissively.

"It's not like that," Miseon tried to explain. "It's just a nickname."

"Sure," Soojin teased as she looked at Sooa, watching as Miseon frantically tried to deny her beauty, not noticing the way Seojun was looking at her.