˗ˏˋ 20 ˎˊ˗

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

ιт ѕтαятѕ тσ∂αу

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ━━━ ˖◛⁺- ✧˖*°࿐

Quietly sitting on a bench, Miseon mindlessly watched as nurses and doctors passed by. She had gone straight to the hospital after school, and she was currently waiting for her mother.

"We could've gone together," a deep voice suddenly said, startling the poor girl. Seojun smirked as he sat next to her, only for Miseon to pinch his arm. "Hey! What was that for?"

"For scaring me," the Kim girl glared before she turned her attention towards the door once again. 

"Whatever."

"She's been in there for a while. I hope she's okay," Miseon mumbled as she fiddled with her bracelet.

"If she's getting discharged tonight, then everything's fine, Sunshine," Seojun said as he took her hand, rubbing his thumb over her knuckles soothingly, trying to comfort the anxious girl next to him. "They're probably just telling her what to do and what not to do. Anyway, my mom and Gowoon are already preparing her surprise at my house."

"Thanks for doing this, Seo."

"Of course, anything for you."

"Am I interrupting something?"

Instinctly pushing the boy off the bench, Miseon quickly rose up with wide eyes as her mother eyed her in amusement. Seojun instantly stood up from the ground, dusting his uniform before he politely bowed, shooting the older woman a handsome smile. "Hello, Ms. Jeon."

"Hello, Seojun. What a pleasant surprise. It's good to see you," Yunhee greeted as she patted his arm before sending her daughter a wink.

"How did it go?" Miseon stuttered, trying to change the subject. "Are all your numbers okay?"

"Everything's alright, Miso. The doctor told me to take my medication daily and to take it easy for the next couple of weeks."

"That's great!" Seojun exclaimed as he grabbed the older woman's purse, swinging it over his shoulder before offering her his arm. Miseon rolled her eyes at the scene as her mother held onto the Han boy, a content smile gracing her delicate features. 

"Come on, let's go," the Kim girl announced as she took her mother's arm, leading them out of the hospital.

"Where are we going?" Yunhee asked before Seojun beamed down at her.